Growing belief methodical Fulmer gets it done....

When UT goes to the playoffs, then the administration should get a little leeway. When UT only beats 2 teams that aren't an absolute joke of a football program, is starting the budget under a 6.5 million deficit due to buyouts from poor hiring decisions, has had a national hc debacle, and ultimately hired the guy that steered this ship into the abyss in the first place as an AD, then there needs some to be some accountability. I get that Fulmer loves UT football, but that doesnt necessarily make him good at his job. Lennie loved tending the rabbits and I'm afraid the rabbit is going to end up like Lennie's. I say he gets his chance but if this doesnt work, Fulmer should not be allowed to hire another coach here.

The person who steered the ship into the abyss is Hamilton, and if you are not aware of that then you clearly aren't familiar with UT athletics. You need to try to get an understanding of what you are talking about before posting.

The person who steered the ship into the abyss is Hamilton, and if you are not aware of that then you clearly aren't familiar with UT athletics. You need to try to get an understanding of what you are talking about before posting.
Lol...hey Phil, how are you doing? Listen...me and some buddies were wondering...if you get fired from UT a 2nd time, will you still hang around Knoxville?

Reactions: Titan05
Lol...hey Phil, how are you doing? Listen...me and some buddies were wondering...if you get fired from UT a 2nd time, will you still hang around Knoxville?
Hey Hamilton, you still basking in the huge over-payment buyout that you got from UT with your Clemson buddies? Must be nice considering the performance, or should that say lack of?

The Chaney hire was a double whammy competitive strategic move against the UGA football program. It took their OC away from them, a marquee name OC by the way which was #1. #2 it left UGA standing there with one of their body parts in their hand stuck with a guy at OC nobody knows what kind oif job he'll do all alone. One thing is for sure, if that offense performs the slightest bit less than when Chaney was there, fans will be screaming for pelts to be taken, best believe that.
Lol, I would say you can’t make this **** up, but you just did. You only hired Chaney because we wouldn’t match your offer. Had we matched he is still here. But we didn’t, because we were looking for an out from him anyway. And Jesus H. Christ, you guys fired the guy several years back, have you forgotten? Look up his offensive rankings while with you guys. Yes he ranked better while with us, but we have a ton more talent than you. And your so confident in him that you went right out and hired a co-OC to help him out (and to recruit, because he does not recruit). He may call kids, or talk to them on visits but other than that he doesn’t recruit. Where you guys got this idea that he got Fields for us I have no idea. He didn’t play any role in us getting Fields, but he damn sure played a role in his departure. So from us to you, THANKS. And enjoy.

Lol, I would say you can’t make this **** up, but you just did. You only hired Chaney because we wouldn’t match your offer. Had we matched he is still here. But we didn’t, because we were looking for an out from him anyway. And Jesus H. Christ, you guys fired the guy several years back, have you forgotten? Look up his offensive rankings while with you guys. Yes he ranked better while with us, but we have a ton more talent than you. And your so confident in him that you went right out and hired a co-OC to help him out (and to recruit, because he does not recruit). He may call kids, or talk to them on visits but other than that he doesn’t recruit. Where you guys got this idea that he got Fields for us I have no idea. He didn’t play any role in us getting Fields, but he damn sure played a role in his departure. So from us to you, THANKS. And enjoy.

Smart Played the only role in Fields departure because he lied to him and blew his redshirt. So why did all of your top players bail to the NFL or the Transfer portal?

You can only lie to players for so long! Smart will be replaced at UGA before Pruitt is replaced at UT. You replaced a good coach (Richt) with an average coach (Smart), you'll never win Championships in Georgia. It isn't in your blood!

Looks like there's a neurotic who can't let go.....

Reactions: TnScooby

VN Store

Back