Grow up....

Saban is the biggest sunshine pumper I've ever seen, woo man. He's so positive.

He takes responsibility unlike Dooley. . .I don't know what he would of done with Bray but when these kids think they can do whatever they want without any leadership you can't blame the players you have to blame the coaches.

All I am saying is that Dooley is not coaching material.

Sorry but Dooley has done absolutely nothing that any average run of the mill coach at any level could have done. We have one of the highest if not highest recruiting budgets in the NCAA, we are in the top 10 if not top 5 in facilities, great tradition and history and we play in the SEC. Point being anyone with half a brain could have top 15-20 recruiting classes year after year at UT. So the only thing Dooley can hang his hat on is he has improved the roster which really is no great accomplishment anyone could have done that and in fact done a much better job of it. If you factor in the players he signed that either never got in school or have since left his classes are nothing to brag about. Saying we should just sit back and love the Vols and not voice our opinion is ridiculous. It's like telling people they should love the red white and blue but not vote this year?

Sorry but Dooley has done absolutely nothing that any average run of the mill coach at any level could have done. We have one of the highest if not highest recruiting budgets in the NCAA, we are in the top 10 if not top 5 in facilities, great tradition and history and we play in the SEC. Point being anyone with half a brain could have top 15-20 recruiting classes year after year at UT. So the only thing Dooley can hang his hat on is he has improved the roster which really is no great accomplishment anyone could have done that and in fact done a much better job of it. If you factor in the players he signed that either never got in school or have since left his classes are nothing to brag about. Saying we should just sit back and love the Vols and not voice our opinion is ridiculous. It's like telling people they should love the red white and blue but not vote this year?

Amen and Amen.
I refuse to be a sheep when the Hill wants to charge me 10.00 for a cold hot dog and coke.
This is a business. You may not think so, but when only 60-70,000 show up at a stupid 7:30 kick off for the Zips, you will find out. Popcorn sales will be down.
The Hill got a glance of what sales numbers look like on and off campus with the crowd and enthusiam Sat Nite.
Sort of a Paradox. Dooley may NEVER hear that much crowd noise again in his tenure.
$$$$ people drive the decisions on the Hill.

Amen and Amen.
I refuse to be a sheep when the Hill wants to charge me 10.00 for a cold hot dog and coke.
This is a business. You may not think so, but when only 60-70,000 show up at a stupid 7:30 kick off for the Zips, you will find out. Popcorn sales will be down.
The Hill got a glance of what sales numbers look like on and off campus with the crowd and enthusiam Sat Nite.
Sort of a Paradox. Dooley may NEVER hear that much crowd noise again in his tenure.
$$$$ people drive the decisions on the Hill.

Freak? That you?

It is strictly a business. Once the business loses enough money, you fire the CEO...not all the employees. The responsibility here falls squarely on the shoulders of Coach Dooley. We pay him the most money and therefore his neck is on the chopping block

I do not know what goes on in everybody's heads, but this is the most bipolar fan base I have ever seen. These kids read our posts and feed off our energy, how do you think it makes them feel when they breeze onto forums and see this trash.

Yes Dooley has not performed upto par and maybe our guys have not stepped up yet. This is part of a maturation process. These Juniors were asked to lead the team as freshman without having mentors to do so (it is hard to lead under those circumstances).

It is our job as fans and supporters to root for the university and encourage those who represent it. If you don't like Dooley, then do not root for Dooley, root for the Orange and White he represents. Many players and coaches have come and gone; and many more will do the same, but the orange and white will remain.

And that should be enough initiative to stay positive and encourage these kids every step of the way.

If Dooley goes he has built a great foundation for the next coach, if he stays he will continue to build a great roster for this university. So grow up and support our Volunteers and the Orange and White they represent.

couldnt have said it better my friend.. its pathetic when we got these "fans" on here bashing our players and coaches...

VN Store

Back