Grant Williams makes Celtics History

Grant is just so dang smart in the court. I read where the HC lived from day 1. Hope he can become automatic.from 3. In this bball age you have to stretch D's and defend it.

He has to be efficient with Tatum and Brown taking 100 shots a game. One of my all time favorites.
Tatum is actually taking fewer shots/gm through these first two games in the playoffs since the 2018-2019 playoffs. 17 shots/gm is not a lot for a star player in the NBA. You want your two best players taking half the shots. There’s still 40 shots for the rest of the team. Marcus Smart is the guy on that team that can get a little crazy with the amount of shots he takes sometimes. He plays great defense though so you can live with it to a certain extent.

As both a lifelong fan of the Vols and the Celtics I’ve enjoyed watching him elevate his game this year.
Same, love seeing the C’s play well. I’m trying to get a GW jersey made with his Vols as the front half and Celtics white as the back half

A lot of people were saying his ceiling was PJ Tucker coming out of college. I'd argue he's already become Pj Tucker and more.

Grant's going to play for a looong time.

A lot of people were saying his ceiling was PJ Tucker coming out of college. I'd argue he's already become Pj Tucker and more.

Grant's going to play for a looong time.
And PJ Tucker has had a really solid career so to surpass that would be a heck of an accomplishment and reflect well on Grant and the school

VN Store

Back