Gotta love Thursday night SEC baseball.....

I can’t figure out if LSU is a bad team or they’ve just played some really good teams?
GBO!!

Here's an interesting stat...at the beginning of the year my hope was to go 15-15 in league play...let's say we sweep Missouri,who looks terrible...we could lose the other 7 series 1-2 and finish at exactly 15-15...key is don't get swept

Reactions: Volunteer08
Here's an interesting stat...at the beginning of the year my hope was to go 15-15 in league play...let's say we sweep Missouri,who looks terrible...we could lose the other 7 series 1-2 and finish at exactly 15-15...key is don't get swept

Interesting stat

My take away from tonight is LSU is LSU, they got what they got. Vandy is Vandy, the pitching is legit, I ain’t sold on the Mississippi schools yet.

Reactions: VolnJC
My take away from tonight is LSU is LSU, they got what they got. Vandy is Vandy, the pitching is legit, I ain’t sold on the Mississippi schools yet.
LSU can’t hit top level pitching but they can hammer mediocre pitching. I think they lose a lot of Friday night games... and they get spanked tomorrow.

VN Store

Back