Gotta love Thursday night SEC baseball.....

Seems like someone on here predicted Rocker would eventually get hit and eventually get beat if his velocity didn’t return to 94-97.
⚾😎

Damn 8-1. This is getting ugly and the commentators are unintentionally talking about bombs being souvenirs for cars going by on the road behind the parking lot.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Thank you sir may I have another.
Blaylock who hit that two run shot for Georgia once played for Vandy, so he might've enjoyed that one. I hope he can share notes on the pitchers with the Vols he's played summer ball with.

Reactions: vol66
I saw 95 at least once.
Come on guys. Just admit he has lost his 94-97 touching 98 velo. The commentators have said over the last 3 weekends he is sitting 89-92. I said before that every SEC team has that type of arm on Friday night. That’s still dang good. Nothing against the kid, he will still dominate some weekends and maybe next weekend. But he will not dominate SEC hitters every weekend sitting 89-92.

Come on guys. Just admit he has lost his 94-97 touching 98 velo. The commentators have said over the last 3 weekends he is sitting 89-92. I said before that every SEC team has that type of arm on Friday night. That’s still dang good. Nothing against the kid, he will still dominate some weekends and maybe next weekend. But he will not dominate SEC hitters every weekend sitting 89-92.

I will admit he had an off night tonight and agree with your take he will still be a dominant force for the currently ranked #1 team in the country. How’s that?

VN Store

Back