Google Chrome has become surveillance software.

Google "Machine Learning Fairness" Whistleblower Goes Public, says: "burden lifted off of my soul"

Project Veritas

Published on Aug 14, 2019
A Google insider who anonymously leaked internal documents to Project Veritas made the decision to go public in an on-the-record video interview. The insider, Zachary Vorhies, decided to go public after receiving a letter from Google, and after he says Google allegedly called the police to perform a "wellness check" on him.

You came at me - arrogant as can be.

You’ve got your head in the sand and you actually think you’re informed.

The next few years should be humbling.

Until the technophobic generation kicks it, then the rest of us can carry on.

This is legit scary.
I was in car with phone connected to Bluetooth.
Daughter in back mentioned she like Joanna jets bad reputation. I said oh and typed in jo....that’s it.....it thrn auto filled her name and bad reputation.

No way this happens without listening.

This is legit scary.
Daughter in back mentioned she like Joanna jets bad reputation. I said oh and typed in jo....that’s it.....it thrn auto filled her name and bad reputation.

Of course it listens. It has to be listening to know you just said, "Hey, Google", or "Hey, Siri".

For the record, I was watching a show with the wife last night and mentioned that one of the characters looked like they had butt implants. I'm literally getting ads now for butt implants.

Last edited:
Reactions: davethevol and NEO
Of course it listens. It has to be listening to know you just said, "Hey, Google", or "Hey, Siri".

For the record, I was watching a show with the wife last night and mentioned that one of the characters looked like they had butt implants. I'm literally getting ads now for butt implants now.

Pics if you get them u sexy beast you.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Pics if you get them u sexy beast you.
cheryl-ann-ass-skin-wars-season-2-episode-4.jpg

Reactions: AirVol and NEO
This is legit scary.

The phone cameras periodically take pics as well and send them to their data collections without your knowledge.

This is legit scary.

Lol YouTube does stuff like this to myself and NGV all the time with recommended videos . If I watch something it will also recommend it to her . We bought something at the local grocery store a few days ago that we haven’t had in years ( along with our other grocery items ), we had only been talking about having it one night for supper neither of us had looked it up online in any way or anything having to do with it , after buying two cans and me bitching about the price , we come home and YouTube had a video in my recommended views list on the best way to make it . If you don’t believe me ask NGV lol.
FYI ... there was only this one video on how to make it specifically , no other videos on anything else we bought .

VN Store

Back