Google Chrome has become surveillance software.

People fuss about privacy and then they just dive right in to apps like this.

But but but they can’t deprive me of my liberties . Well I guess they can if you trust them and willing click “I agree “ to all that legalese without reading it all .

They aren't, they're just taking your personal information.

You are a trusting soul ... I like that about you . I think it’s dangerous stance and will end up as an example for the rest of us not to be that way , but I like it .

Project Veritas - Google Whistleblower Goes Public: 'I Saw Something Dark and Nefarious Going On' | Breitbart

A Google whistleblower has gone public with claims of election manipulation and political bias, according to investigative journalism group Project Veritas, which posted a trove of over 950 documents provided by Google insider Zachary Vorhies, who says he has come forward because he “saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company and I realized that they were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.”
Project Veritas has released yet another report about tech giant Google, this time a Google insider named Zachary Vorhies has gone public with claims that Google planned to tamper with U.S. elections. Vorhies turned over a trove of documents to Project Veritas and has reportedly given over 950 documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division.

Record that book we watched and post it here.

You missed the point, yet I'm not surprised.

If I uploaded a podcast file on spotify that was ten seconds of my distorted voice saying "Bezos will rape your wives and murder your sons," and recorded my Alexa playing it, rubes like you would eat that **** up.

VN Store

Back