Google Chrome has become surveillance software.

Lol YouTube does stuff like this to myself and NGV all the time with recommended videos . If I watch something it will also recommend it to her . We bought something at the local grocery store a few days ago that we haven’t had in years ( along with our other grocery items ), we had only been talking about having it one night for supper neither of us had looked it up online in any way or anything having to do with it , after buying two cans and me bitching about the price , we come home and YouTube had a video in my recommended views list on the best way to make it . If you don’t believe me ask NGV lol.
FYI ... there was only this one video on how to make it specifically , no other videos on anything else we bought .
It's been happening for months. I'll be at work and come home. The minute i hit WiFi i can see YouTube videos he watched while i was at work. Why do you think zuckersucker has his computer video and sound taped over? He knows whatever he says or does can be picked up.

Reactions: Obsessed
It's been happening for months. I'll be at work and come home. The minute i hit WiFi i can see YouTube videos he watched while i was at work. Why do you think zuckersucker has his computer video and sound taped over? He knows whatever he says or does can be picked up.
My gf and I can have a conversation about going on a trip or something as simple as checking for a different insurance rate and we both start getting ads via email and on Facebook.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
My gf and I can have a conversation about going on a trip or something as simple as checking for a different insurance rate and we both start getting ads via email and on Facebook.
I don't use Google or fb for that reason. They need to get their noses out of my life.

Not related, but do a google search on something political like Biden and his son and you'll get 0.0 results. They wipe that crap off of the internet.

Reactions: davethevol
Not related, but do a google search on something political like Biden and his son and you'll get 0.0 results. They wipe that crap off of the internet.
Also not related.
I had a video of Hillary i put on favorites on you tube because it was funny. YouTube gave me a strike for saving it. Wrote then and told them what i thought of their pansy a$$e$.

We don’t do a search on either of those. We are just chatting about the things. Our phones pick up on it.

I know it sounds paranoid ,( i know I know ) it really does when I think about it or actually post about it but ... it’s not paranoia when the sh!t happens and not once or twice but often .

VN Store

Back