Good game Vols

SemperFiDawg

Glad to see you are back, and make no mistake YOU. ARE. BACK. IMHO unquestionably the 2nd in the East and in the top half of the conference. Glad we get you in Athens next year. I dread playing you when you get the players you want in and a defense to go with it. Gonna be scary. Good luck in your bowl game.

Your Defense is special and your running game is elite. You didn’t need me to tell you that though. Drive Home safely.

Glad to see you are back, and make no mistake YOU. ARE. BACK. IMHO unquestionably the 2nd in the East and in the top half of the conference. Glad we get you in Athens next year. I dread playing you when you get the players you want in and a defense to go with it. Gonna be scary. Good luck in your bowl game.
Classy Post, SFD. I live about 70 miles from Athens and have many UGA friends. They are good people and have been waiting for a championship for almost as long as I have been alive. You guys have a fantastic team and I sincerely appreciate you beating Clemson this year, as their fans (and some of their football people) have completely ruined the town of Clemson and the reputation that they had. This is the most optimistic I have been about the Vols since Kiffin was here. They have certainly overachieved this year, and I look forward to what’s to come.
Happy Veterans Day!

Thanks Semp. Nice post and I appreciate your class. Yep, enjoy that wonderful "old skool" D. They don't come along very often. It will be interesting to see if Stetson can get u guys to the promised land. He just might. Fun to see.

You'll lose the SEC championship to Bama but beat them in the Natty. Congrats.

Look dawg, I want so badly to just start bashing you, this one hurt! But noooo, you just had to come in here and show some class, didn’t you?!
GBO!!

Quite the D y’all have. Really great at tackling and swarming to the ball, and speed to boost. Good luck the rest of the way.

This truly is your year. I don’t know of any offense that will be able to outpace that defense.

Classy post, but I still hope you all falter and don’t get a Natty. I expect you know just as well as we do that much of your fanbase would be horrible with that to brag about. I do hope you have a injury free rest of the season though and thanks for not being part of the horrible elements of the dawgs fanbase.

Classy post, but I still hope you all falter and don’t get a Natty. I expect you know just as well as we do that much of your fanbase would be horrible with that to brag about. I do hope you have a injury free rest of the season though and thanks for not being part of the horrible elements of the dawgs fanbase.

Thanks Brother. I don't know our injury status. We had a lot of people go down during the game and you guys did too. It was uncanny. I've always heard that the field was bad in Knoxville. I don't know if it's truth or just lore, but tonight made me wonder. Hope your injured return ASAP also.

Reactions: Madscientistvol
Thanks Brother. I don't know our injury status. We had a lot of people go down during the game and you guys did too. It was uncanny. I've always heard that the field was bad in Knoxville. I don't know if it's truth or just lore, but tonight made me wonder. Hope your injured return ASAP also.
Only injuries that looked serious were J. PAYTON for us and the #4 LB for UGA. The rest were just kids flying around getting the wind knocked out of them. Congrats to UGA that D is a nightmare. Good luck the rest if the way. Go Vols

Classy post. Happy belated birthday to a fellow Marine. I can’t stand the Dawgs, but I’m sure we both celebrated the Braves WS!

Reactions: DC_Vol
\

My guess is that this is just more "gossip around the league" to harm a school like UT. It would be like us spreading the word that Georgia's training facilities use "knock-off" machines made in China. Or that the young ladies who host recruits in Athens are dealing with an epidemic of herp@s. Obviously, statistics are kept concerning injuries on all fields in the SEC, and if a school has a high number - relative to the others, I feel certain an investigation would take place (discreetly probably) and changes made immediately.
So thanks for getting back to your non-classy self and throwing out a negative rumor about our field. I feel better disliking you now.....again. You just had to drop some sh!t didn't you? Couldn't help it huh? LOL

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
This uga fan seems almost OK like Bama-Dawg, but I don't care. No respect for uga, only disdain.

As much as I hate to say this, in the SECCG........rtr.

F you.

VN Store

Back