Good game Vols

Was at the game, y’all have that elite D and an O that is old school don’t turn it over much like Vols 98. Enjoy this historic run.

\

My guess is that this is just more "gossip around the league" to harm a school like UT. It would be like us spreading the word that Georgia's training facilities use "knock-off" machines made in China. Or that the young ladies who host recruits in Athens are dealing with an epidemic of herp@s. Obviously, statistics are kept concerning injuries on all fields in the SEC, and if a school has a high number - relative to the others, I feel certain an investigation would take place (discreetly probably) and changes made immediately.
So thanks for getting back to your non-classy self and throwing out a negative rumor about our field. I feel better disliking you now.....again. You just had to drop some sh!t didn't you? Couldn't help it huh? LOL
Nothing wrong with the field. They take excellent care of it.

Glad to see you are back, and make no mistake YOU. ARE. BACK. IMHO unquestionably the 2nd in the East and in the top half of the conference. Glad we get you in Athens next year. I dread playing you when you get the players you want in and a defense to go with it. Gonna be scary. Good luck in your bowl game.
Thanks and I totally agree with you. Georgia defense is smothering and the offense is really good. I’ll be pulling for y’all to get it done. Go dawgs Go Vols!

VN Store

Back