Gonna be a nail biter next week...

If Vandy takes care of Ole Miss tonight, then next week both teams are fighting for the 6th win... and an outright invite. Wherever pride shows up, that team will be victorious.
Vandy will beat Ole Miss tonight and embarrass us yet again next week. They’re the better, more talented team. They put up 28 points and 465 yards of offense on Mizzou last week, at Mizzou. Had em beat until very late. They know they can beat Tennessee and I have no doubt that they will, pretty handily.

Vandy will beat Ole Miss tonight and embarrass us yet again next week. They’re the better, more talented team. They put up 28 points and 465 yards of offense on Mizzou last week, at Mizzou. Had em beat until very late. They know they can beat Tennessee and I have no doubt that they will, pretty handily.
Don’t sugar coat for us, tell us what you really think.

Truth! If we lose next week CJP isn’t the guy. The lack of talent, Butch excuses can’t be used.

Only depends on which Tennessee team shows up, Jekyll or Hyde.

Eh I dont know about that. Vandy doesnt have a first round NFL QB and all conference WR. Not saying it wont be, but I believe most thought that this game was a loss. Their offense is dynamic. Vandys isnt. And theur defense is worse than ours.

Are you kidding? Vandy at least has SEC level players on the LOS . The games I have watched, the Dores play with more heart than this Tennessee collection of players do. At the first sign of adversity, this group of players in Orange quit. Vandy will win and win big.

Oh, you're still using the version from the 90s... Webster has an updated version for Vol fans... we suck and a win against Vandy or KY is a big deal... worthy of a celebration.
Yep this is where we are at... we no longer stand a chance against what used to be our rivals( ga, bama, Florida.) we are now a consistent bottom feeder fighting to try to not finish dead last in the sec every year.. congrats UT admin, with all of the advantages at your feet you managed to completely destroy a once proud program... **** every single one of those pieces of ****... **** them.

Truth! If we lose next week CJP isn’t the guy. The lack of talent, Butch excuses can’t be used.
Stupid.
So its ok to point out these players are not sec caliber all year but now they've played basically a whole year now they are and have to perform as such?

Reactions: WhitewaterVol
And probably still leave early.

Yes, lets PACK Vandy like we did Neyland……………………………….Give it up...…...Fanz can watch this at home consuming large amounts of adult beverages...which is exactly what is needed......
IMG_20181117_173335.jpgbeer_helmet.jpg

Eh I dont know about that. Vandy doesnt have a first round NFL QB and all conference WR. Not saying it wont be, but I believe most thought that this game was a loss. Their offense is dynamic. Vandys isnt. And theur defense is worse than ours.
The matchup with Vandy is similar to the matchup against Mizzou. Hopefully JG is back and hopefully we learn from Mizzou and play better against Vandy.

I took off my Big Orange colored glasses and here's what I see my good friends...

Against the commode doors we're playing a basic playoff game because the Team that gets the WIN will go to a bowl game and the other team will sit at home.

It's also a State Championship game as to who owns the state of Tennessee.

It should NEVER come down to a game like this against Candy!!!

Mizzou just stomped us but beat Candy late in the game by ONLY 2 points.

I think Shurmur is as good a QB as Lock is unfortunately.

Coach Mason has been carefully recruiting decent players that fit into his systems for 5 years now while Pruitt is doing the best he can with the leftovers from bOtch and that does make a big difference.

Yesterday we lost our starting QB and our best WR and I'm sad to say that after that I saw our players basically give up and quit and Pruitt should damn sure be pissed about that.

I think Pruitt was also pissed at the press conference after the game because we looked so horrid in a game we should have Won to make a bowl game and, even more, because it happened while several recruits were in Neyland and we had less than 90, 000 butts in the seats for a very important game.

If the Vols Team that dominated kenSucky shows up in Nashville then we'll WIN, go bowling and get those most important 15 extra practices that we so badly need.

If not then the Candy Commode doors will kick our butts and make us look pathetic.

Quite honestly, I don't think our players want 15 more days of practice and to play another game, I think they want the season over with so they can sit back and relax and that's very sad and NOT even close to our Tennessee Traditions.

I sure hope I'm wrong about that and we can stomp Candy and go on to WIN a bowl game.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back