Gonna be a nail biter next week...

Against Vandy to get bowl eligible. Hopefully the team that beat Kentucky and Auburn shows up

Eh I dont know about that. Vandy doesnt have a first round NFL QB and all conference WR. Not saying it wont be, but I believe most thought that this game was a loss. Their offense is dynamic. Vandys isnt. And theur defense is worse than ours.

Eh I dont know about that. Vandy doesnt have a first round NFL QB and all conference WR. Not saying it wont be, but I believe most thought that this game was a loss. Their offense is dynamic. Vandys isnt. And theur defense is worse than ours.
Doesn't matter, we'll find a way to choke it.....

We match up better with Vandy. KC or JG can help us beat them.

Reactions: tbh
Delete everything thing above.

It's going to be a tough game!!

Need to win, interested to see if they show up....they need the additional pracitce...

Reactions: FlVols
Vandy’s offense isn’t as good as Missouri’s but it’s good. Got NFL players all over the place....Shurmur at QB, Vaughan at RB, Lipscomb at WR, and Pinckney at TE. And their OL will control our DL, just like everybody else not named Kentucky. We’ll be a road underdog next week and will be damn fortunate if we find a way to win.

Btw, it’s clearly a coin flip between Tennessee and Arky as to who is the worst team in the SEC.

Reactions: BJSforVols
Agree, but those wins were as much the fault the other team overlooking Vols as it was the Vols preparation.

Possibly with Auburn. That game kicked at 11:00 am, and UT had looked nothing but terrible leading up to that game. UK didn't overlook UT. They were coming into a stadium where they hadn't won in decades with a NY6 bowl bid on the line. I think the bigger issue was their qb is awful, and their team isn't that good. They played Florida before the defensive leaders were back from suspension, and they got a BS call at Mizzou. UT played well last week, but UK was overrated.

Reactions: knoxvol16

VN Store

Back