Going for 1000 - Lady Vols vs. Oklahoma game thread

It would be great if Pat could get 1000 tonight with her friend Bobby Knight announcing the game. :clapping:

Anyone planning on watching? I believe tip is less than 30 minutes away.

Im going to watch. I hope the win as always, but I do wish it would come at home. Go Vols!!

Wouldn't miss it!

Should also be a good preview of how we might fare against a tough opponent in the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
Pat should have knocked Bobby Knight off his stool like she did that raccoon off her porch the 3rd time he said "girls" basketball during that interview...and then kicked him in the rear when he patted her on the knee!

What a jerk he always manages to proved himself to be.

Ladies b-ball is more streaky than any sport I've ever seen. It's amazing how the runs change throughout the course of a game.

What was ESPN thinking when they elisted these two boobs as commentators for this game? They both are talking like it's all about Knight...what he's done & what he might do...who gives a flip! Neither one look like they even care about being at this game. Do better next time ESPN.

And I wonder how many times Knight would have considered calling Geno's players "girls" or patting him on the knee!

23-3 run to end the half... I wouldn't want to be in that locker room about now.

Oklahoma's coach is pretty hot.

Us SEC fans down here in TX call her "Home Wrecker" and Baylor's coach (Kim Mulke) "Trailer Trash".
Although this year it looks like they may have finally gotten some personal shoppers working for them.

Not to take anything away from their coaching abilities.

Us SEC fans down here in TX call her "Home Wrecker" and Baylor's coach (Kim Mulke) "Trailer Trash".
Although this year it looks like they may have finally gotten some personal shoppers working for them.

Not to take anything away from their coaching abilities.

LOL, gotta love nicknames like Home Wrecker and Trailer Trash. Sounds like new WWE divas.

Still hot though.

Lady Vols HAVE to rebound better. I know that #3 is a big girl, but come on.

Did y'all see the skinny little Tennessee girl knock down the huge gigantic Oklahoma girl?

This Lady Vol team is so unpredictable. One moment they look like the best team in the nation, the next, they look like they shouldn't even be ranked.

Someone is going to have to step up and hit some 3's here. I can't believe how UT can't get any open looks at 3's.

VN Store

Back