God I dread tomorrow night.

Dread? That's A NEGATIVE WORD, DOUG! You claimed earlier that you basically cry yourself to sleep at night over all the negativity and your widdle heart can't take it. Pick a side, man.
I dread the beating we get in Auburn tomorrow night. Was I clear?

I hope the wind doesn't blow too hard on the Montana mountain where I'll be elk hunting tomorrow. I have to drive for 25 minutes to get to the trailhead. It's gonna be terrible. Then I have to come home to my family and watch football. It's gonna be a terrible day. I dread it. Hope I don't kill an elk. Then I won't get home till after dark.

Believe it or not this tean has shown flashes of greatness, if only for a half or quarter of the game. The defense is really bad, but if our offense can get ahead of them and move the ball under Bailey, we could fare much better due to better field position.

I can’t wait.......it’s been a minute. Ive seen 1 Tennessee football game in almost a month......and we’re in the middle of the season.

Sure I might end up saying dang, and crap a few times and wishing Pruitt would just move to Alaska......but for now......I’m excited.

I hope the wind doesn't blow too hard on the Montana mountain where I'll be elk hunting tomorrow. I have to drive for 25 minutes to get to the trailhead. It's gonna be terrible. Then I have to come home to my family and watch football. It's gonna be a terrible day. I dread it. Hope I don't kill an elk. Then I won't get home till after dark.
What part of MT are you in? I live in central Idaho but used to cover all of MT for work

AU may name the score on us. Oh well, it’s a W or an L. God bless our program, and our fanship!
My only hope for tomorrow night is another Qb starts and balls out. I’m not asking for a Joe Burrow type performance. Just a Qb standard that the offensive playbook can open up a little bit and produce points which will make our defense look significantly better. We are not as bad as our performances have looked the last 4 weeks. The Qb position has been a cancer on this team.

VN Store

Back