God I dread tomorrow night.

2cQK64s.gif

I have to admit it's been really good over the last couple of weeks not being upset over a loss.

Excited for this game. My wife is an AU fan so I either get lucky because my Vols win or LUCKY because they don't. Either way I'm gonna have a stimulating night.
I hope you two are well provisioned in your preferred method of birth control, because you are probably getting LUCKY. My wife went to a small school but she grew up in a Clemson family and is a nominal Clemson fan. Fortunately we don't play them.

Im not saying we will win, but I don’t understand the fear of playing Auburn, they are very jeckle and hyde this season and with Bailey named started hopefully the team brings the energy, Im not writing this off as a loss just yet.

Reactions: djohnnyg
Unless it’s garbage time, I don’t think UT will score a TD. I think they are mentally checked out right now.

AU: 43
UT: 6

10.5 for Auburn. Those who can legally bet, I'd bet that Auburn more than covers.
I wouldn't touch it. Auburn's offense is putrid. Ours is worse but we should be able to keep them in the low to mid 20s if we don't give them points off turnovers or on special teams. Granted, that's a big if given our QB situation. We can usually score at least a couple times. I think it'll be similar to the Arkansas game and a late game decision by Pruitt to kick or not to kick could mean the difference in UT covering this week. Forget winning. That isn't happening. I think we do cover but it's going to be right down to the wire.

If HB starts and plays at least 75% of the game I think we can keep it close.
I'm going to watch from the start until the end but I'd certainly love to see Bailey start and maybe the entire team could play as if their pants are on fire!

Im not saying we will win, but I don’t understand the fear of playing Auburn, they are very jeckle and hyde this season and with Bailey named started hopefully the team brings the energy, Im not writing this off as a loss just yet.
Did I miss something?

It can't be no worse than the beating we took from Kentucky. Fact is, we're a cupcake team for other teams. We suck and until some serious change is made then it won't get any better.

Can anyone put up a link that shows Bailey is the starter? I’ve been all over the net and can’t find anything other than the depth chart that states Guarantano is 1st string.

Can anyone put up a link that shows Bailey is the starter? I’ve been all over the net and can’t find anything other than the depth chart that states Guarantano is 1st string.
Only thing I’ve seen is a post from a parody account.

Reactions: GAVol and jarnol32
Dangit Doug! Your headline made me wanna read thread. I had pretty much put football out of my mind for a month. Now I am ticked again at the state of the program! Then I think about possibility of HB starting and playing well and UT having a real football team. Why have we all punished ourselves for 20 years waiting for a good hard playing football team to show up only to see the crap we have been! I am blaming you Dougy for being in bad mood today!

VN Store

Back