Go Pruitt!

Charles de Gaulle, shortly before French surrender (The Appeal of 18 June - 18/06/1940): "France has lost the battle but she has not lost the war." Many more battles to come! Have to look ahead, like it or not.

Dear Pruitt,

I am not a fan of using the gavel prematurely. There is a great deal to be said about loyalty and seeing people through their trials and giving them a chance to fit. I have defended you plenty. Now is not one of those times.

If you expect your players to play to the end, and you expect your fans to stay until the end... coach to the end. You took the job. You recruited some of those players. You asked the others to believe in you.

You left three timeouts on the board. Those were meaningful snaps and those kids were still playing with energy. This burns me up more than anything else I saw today.

I’m just me. But do not do that ever again if you want my support or want me to encourage fans to have your back.

You didn’t make a mistake. Mistakes happen all the time. You through in the towel. Last chance from me.

Oooh. You mad bro?

Unused timeouts is evident to a bigger problem, it's the whole game management, coaching thing.
Saw that same thing happen on the last series against GSU in the 2nd qtr. No fire, no timeout to settle the guys and put in a play to get a TD. Totally stupid non decision

I don't think we would have scored before halftime either, but at a minimum you have to try and bust a return or hand it off.

All you need is a field goal, from the best fg kicker in the conference for God's sake

Reactions: VolNExile
Dear Pruitt,

I am not a fan of using the gavel prematurely. There is a great deal to be said about loyalty and seeing people through their trials and giving them a chance to fit. I have defended you plenty. Now is not one of those times.

If you expect your players to play to the end, and you expect your fans to stay until the end... coach to the end. You took the job. You recruited some of those players. You asked the others to believe in you.

You left three timeouts on the board. Those were meaningful snaps and those kids were still playing with energy. This burns me up more than anything else I saw today.

I’m just me. But do not do that ever again if you want my support or want me to encourage fans to have your back.

You didn’t make a mistake. Mistakes happen all the time. You through in the towel. Last chance from me.
Pruitt looks completely disinterested and couldn't care less about this job. Fulmer should fir him tonight. I've been watching UT football for over 50 years and this is the worst I have ever seen. There is no excuse to keep dragging on the inevitable. Pruitt is not head coach material. He's a complete embarrassment to this program and University, especially with his redneck Alabama language. I can't believe Fulmer ever hired this clown. Its on Fulmer to fix the problem he started and get rid of this clown tonight

Y'all are nuts. Nobody down 28 Burns timeouts with a minute to go.
I was at the game and had this thought. In a way, I agree with both sides of the argument.
Here's something to think about though - We aren't going to get those 2 extra weeks of "bowl prep" practices. We put so much stock in the improvement of a team over spring practice. We talk about lack of meaningful snaps. Why not, in the 4th quarter, on the road, put tomorrow's players in there and let them ball out? What better place to "practice" than in the swamp during a real game? Could pay some dividends down the road. Didn't Neyland say take the fight to the opponent for 60 minutes? I mean, damn guys, what really do you have to lose?

Fulmer goofed up this hire went for unproven which is our usual way of doing things. He used the Hamilton playbook and now were just going through the motions again letting this play out until we have to fire him and start all over again. When will this be who knows we can't pay everybody that we hire that is no good.
Fulmer went around patting himself on the back for sabotaging the Mike Leach hire. The idiot thought that was a brilliant move. He was scared to death somebody might come in here and outshine him. Once again he puts himself ahead of the University of Tennessee. Just ask Majors Fulmer is loyal to No One except for himself

Fulmer went around patting himself on the back for sabotaging the Mike Leach hire. The idiot thought that was a brilliant move. He was scared to death somebody might come in here and outshine him. Once again he puts himself ahead of the University of Tennessee. Just ask Majors Fulmer is loyal to No One except for himself
Touchdown

Well my wife brought my 9 year old to his first Clemson game.... he’s tired of losing 🤨

VN Store

Back