Go FSU!!!!!!

And some on this site wished and hoped.to get Mullen as coach at Tennessee.How's those feelings doin.now?
Always one. Read this board long enough and every successful and unsuccessful coach has probably been mentioned here that we had a chance or should take a chance.

Maybe they'll pull a tenn

We don't like 12 mil buyouts either
He’s already on a show cause for recruiting violations. My guess is UF will try to negotiate a lower buyout based on that, and threaten to fire for cause if Mullen won’t agree to it.

Terrible outlook:

* Mullen gets fired, Kiffin takes Florida job

* Riley leaves OU for LSU, Stoops takes OU job, UK hires Freeze

So, are you saying that this might be a Back Door way for Urban to return to Gainesville? Hmmm.
Was the back door reference intended?
9FFCD673-3810-4161-96E9-EA054A296F48-scaled.jpeg

Reactions: Jravol78
Where are all of gator fans that usually post on here with the tisk tisk tisk attitude of “you guys are improving but we’re still Florida and will always dominate you”

Gator fans and some of the players might even be doing the Warchant this week...I'm sure some are just wanting to close the book on this miserable season..and besides would they really travel to Idaho for the Baked Potato Bowl?

So many people on these Florida threads afraid of Lane Kiffin. So scared, that they are saying it out loud and in public.

Agreed, but Kiffin>Mullen
I would think the over/under on a Kiffin stint at UF would be about 3 years. He would either do something asinine or, if successful, he would slink out of town in the middle of the night for the NFL.

I would think the over/under on a Kiffin stint at UF would be about 3 years. He would either do something asinine or, if successful, he would slink out of town in the middle of the night for the NFL.
If he leaves Ole Miss at the end of this season for any reason, he is going to have a hard sell with any recruits who aren’t coming to play ‘now’. He will rightly own his reputation for the Lane Train not staying at the station very long.

Reactions: VAVol85
If Florida loses to FSU next week, they will not be bowl eligible. I watched them lose to Missouri today and they reminded me so much of the Tennessee team that only needed one win to get to a bowl with two winnable games left a few years ago, that completely quit.

I hope UF loses next week and it spirals into poor recruiting, coaching changes, de-commitments, excessive portal entries, etc. Love to see a re-set that takes them a few years (at least) to recover from.
Well... now they are looking for a coach.

Some of the media is touting Lane Kiffin .

I don’t care if Florida does hire Kiffin. He’s good but I like Heupel more. Heupel is good and he does things the right way. Kiffin is a wild card. If Florida can grab Bob Stoops, that’s where they go. The one man that I hope none of our competitors can grab…Chris Petersen.

Reactions: TNnative
If Florida loses to FSU next week, they will not be bowl eligible. I watched them lose to Missouri today and they reminded me so much of the Tennessee team that only needed one win to get to a bowl with two winnable games left a few years ago, that completely quit.

I hope UF loses next week and it spirals into poor recruiting, coaching changes, de-commitments, excessive portal entries, etc. Love to see a re-set that takes them a few years (at least) to recover from.

FSU has somehow become the new Vanderbilt. I could see a good chunk of fans for both teams staying home to watch the FCS teams. Both teams are playing so poorly right now that watching the street sweepers might be more satisfying. On the upside, with the transfer portal opened up, a few key pieces from Gainesville and Tallahassee might be worth checking out.

I don’t care if Florida does hire Kiffin. He’s good but I like Heupel more. Heupel is good and he does things the right way. Kiffin is a wild card. If Florida can grab Bob Stoops, that’s where they go. The one man that I hope none of our competitors can grab…Chris Petersen.

Petersen is a good coach we never really went after. I was surprised when he retired from Washington. Maybe he has had enough of the game. Seriously doubt Stoops comes back, but crazier things have happened. If Florida or LSU hire Kiffin away from Ole Miss, let them. I can stand to hate them a little bit more.

VN Store

Back