Go FSU!!!!!!

Even if UF wins next week vs FSU, they may not get a bowl bid.

The SEC has 10 bowl tie ins plus UGA is pretty much a lock for the playoffs. With 11 teams already bowl eligible after this weekend, there may only be enough slots for the 10 already eligible plus UGA in the CFP.

LSU and UF may get left out even at 6-6.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
They look very similar to the Vols after halftime of the UGA game last year. Sometimes something happens and teams quit on the coach.
Yep, I’d love to hear the behind the scenes story. Ive always thought Mullen was a really good coach. Sure, he might be really odd, but a good coach. ……I can’t really wrap my head around their team this year and how they’ve imploded.

If Florida loses to FSU next week, they will not be bowl eligible. I watched them lose to Missouri today and they reminded me so much of the Tennessee team that only needed one win to get to a bowl with two winnable games left a few years ago, that completely quit.

I hope UF loses next week and it spirals into poor recruiting, coaching changes, de-commitments, excessive portal entries, etc. Love to see a re-set that takes them a few years (at least) to recover from.
Should we be careful what we wish for with FL?

And some on this site wished and hoped.to get Mullen as coach at Tennessee.How's those feelings doin.now?

Reactions: KHVol
No problem. — The Gator fans can always cheer for womens volleyball! — I only say that because their fans used to crack on the Lady VOLS Basketball team back in the day & say that it wasn’t a “real” sport!……

It just goes to show how game to game college football really is. It wasn't too long ago that many on here wanted Fulmer to lock Pruitt up after the '19 season. Didn't MSU just sign their coach to $95MM deal and they got spanked today. Mullen & UF had a good year last year and took Bama to the wire this season then spanked UT....then fell apart.

IMO, the coach worshiping, not just by the fans but the administrations as well needs to stop. All of these guys are hired guns. Their agents are always out there to get them a better deal. Either at the school they're currently at, or someone willing to pay more.
Great point. And it seems to get lost along the way. Much of what makes a great coach is a great staff of assistants and coordinators. It’s more than just the one guy. Many good coaches have been taken down by having bad chemistry in the ranks. Mullen most likely experiencing some of that.

Reactions: KHVol
Urban goes back to Florida if they fire Mullen. Let’s hope they beat FSU.
Nah, I believe he will survive the NFL. Who wants to mess with recruiting 17 year olds, their girlfriend, their mama etc.

It just goes to show how game to game college football really is. It wasn't too long ago that many on here wanted Fulmer to lock Pruitt up after the '19 season. Didn't MSU just sign their coach to $95MM deal and they got spanked today. Mullen & UF had a good year last year and took Bama to the wire this season then spanked UT....then fell apart.

IMO, the coach worshiping, not just by the fans but the administrations as well needs to stop. All of these guys are hired guns. Their agents are always out there to get them a better deal. Either at the school they're currently at, or someone willing to pay more.

OjI1I59CSJY92ep0sz.gif

A holes like Sexton have taken over the proceedings and created imaginary demand for a lot of these guys.

Reactions: ptcarter
Urban goes back to Florida if they fire Mullen. Let’s hope they beat FSU.

Murders row and the priest ain’t walking through that door. It wouldn’t be the same and hasn’t been. Fk the cheating bastard and the lies he rode in on

And Fulmer did somebody above him was smart enough to shred it though. Unfortunately because of the Tucker deal a lot of schools will pay through the nose for guys that aren’t worth it. Just like the player deals they’ll get way out of hand too

If Florida loses to FSU next week, they will not be bowl eligible. I watched them lose to Missouri today and they reminded me so much of the Tennessee team that only needed one win to get to a bowl with two winnable games left a few years ago, that completely quit.

I hope UF loses next week and it spirals into poor recruiting, coaching changes, de-commitments, excessive portal entries, etc. Love to see a re-set that takes them a few years (at least) to recover from.
3Aqg.gif

No, lets hope they win.. Florida actually has the potential to hire a competent coach if they fire Mullen. Still a dangerous job with the right coach.
Yeah. I was pulling for Florida to win out. We don't want Lane Kiffin coaching Florida.

Maybe they'll pull a tenn

We don't like 12 mil buyouts either

Well Mullen says he doesn't recruit during the season, yet he has recruits committed. So clearly he's cheating. Looks like "terminated for cause" is on the way! Maybe he can be an Offensive Analyst for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back