Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

Big Train, you telling me you DIDN'T restart confuses me even more. My gut says boot you, but I would hate to be wrong. No choice but to hide behind the mob:

Members, vote. One vote only. There are 10 of you. If it is a tie, he's gone.

GO.

Nobody wants to be the first to vote...I have to have more info...how many games has he had multiple re-starts on? And who was it against, if you know, don't go researching it or anything.

So the 2 dynastys I do on this board I get booted for **** I didn't do... I play my games promplty and play closer to sim than most on here. I was accused of cheese last year by a dellusional, upset idiot, and apparently 3 YouTube videos of "cheese plays" labels me a cheeser forever... You guys are ridiulous.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Boot the Guda. He straight up douche cheese. He's a liar, which has been proven last year and by party chat with another member about 2 weeks ago.

You are the biggest piece of **** Ive ever seen on a message board. Congrats Harry. I'll resign, this is ****ing retarded.

You are the biggest piece of **** Ive ever seen on a message board. Congrats Harry. I'll resign, this is ****ing retarded.

Dude, you have restarted like five games. I don't think I have ever restarted five games in my entire time playing in different ODs. I feel bad that you keep getting booted because you don't seem like a bad guy, but goodness.

I had it twice, and this time I have absolutely no idea what happened. It's cool though, you guys take this really seriously and I just like having fun. I don't need to be ridiculed and trashed over little high school drama. I can't wait to hear about the next users you drive out or boot. They will realize what I just have instantly...

I had it twice, and this time I have absolutely no idea what happened. It's cool though, you guys take this really seriously and I just like having fun. I don't need to be ridiculed and trashed over little high school drama. I can't wait to hear about the next users you drive out or boot. They will realize what I just have instantly...

Give me a break. You straight up lied to everyone last year in Duck's dynasty and then got exposed by Bass. Stop acting like you are a golden child. High school drama would be someone blatantly lying like you did for like a month straight last year.

I got "exposed" by 3 youtube videos, of 3 plays from an entire game. I have played 6-9 user games on here since and not once had cheese blamed on me, not even duck in the dynasty complained of cheese. This is all irrelevant now, I'm gone. I have no hard feelings about it, you guys just take this much too seriously.

(Thats where you check my schedule to see the 2 losses I took... almost complain free) I love having the difficulty, that is why I joined. I don't mind losing, even in my regular dynasty. It spices things up and makes every game important, and my own dynasty is the same. (Currently 0-3 as Oregon State in year 1...)

Yes, Harry you are so right. I wish you would man up and play me, I'd love to destroy you publicly... but you will always hide behind your cry wolf, or should I say cry cheese game when you couldn't take the loss...

I would love to see this matchup. You should take the offer Harry. We could all get in party chat and enjoy the hilarity that would ensue.

This dynasty is a benevolent dictatorship. Anyone is free to weigh in, but... I'll just do what I think is best for the league.

I don't want to have tainted championships.

nfl_a_goodell01_600.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Harry you are so right. I wish you would man up and play me, I'd love to destroy you publicly... but you will always hide behind your cry wolf, or should I say cry cheese game when you couldn't take the loss...

Not tonight, but what team will you use?

VN Store

Back