Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

And Gahlee, I would like to advance this tonight. I'll hold off if you can tell me when you think you can get it in, in the next 24 or so hours?

I just don't think it would be fair if someone was getting "oopsies" and "redos" when Mullet and I are getting butt-pounded by a series of 0's and 1's.

This dynasty is a benevolent dictatorship. Anyone is free to weigh in, but... I'll just do what I think is best for the league.

I don't want to have tainted championships.

I've even lost my connection during a game. Unless you lose power... there isn't really a good excuse as you can pause and come back to the game at any time.

Unless you want to make a "well the 360 consumes a lot of power"... which it really doesn't.

yeah, i'm feeling this might be appropriate this time too. nothing against him, but it's always something in every dynasty. the freezing i can understand since it's happened to me once. but this is a multiple time thing and obviously now alot of people are starting to get suspicious. i would still wait for an explanation, though.

Last edited:
I understand stuff happens, but I could of sworn we already had a conversation about letting us know what happened if you ever get a restart.

I mean, we all get errors from time to time. I know I average about 1 every two seasons. But when there is no mention or heads up about it and I just see it there... It looks bad. Like he tried to pull a fast one.

das_boot.jpg

I never restarted at all, I played it once not sure what is up. I take my losses like a man and had no problem with connection or anything at all, up 35-3 or something at half... Kick me if you feel you need to, but from my side I did nothing wrong.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sorry fellas, my moms birthday today, been spending time with her, I should be able to get on later but not sure, not even home right now.

5:00 A.M. comes early.

Will try but not making any promises.

VN Store

Back