Glad to see Coach Pruitt not swayed by some of the brainless wonders on here

The only thing Public opinion has ever influenced here was the blocking of the Schiano hire and that was because it was a collective "NO". In no way are the coaches or administration looking to VolNation to help with their decisions.

Reactions: dduncan4163
The longer you wait the narrower the field may get. I feel as though CP has a good idea of what he's doing. A lot of variables come with such a hire. He knows the direction he wants to take so hoping he finds the best fit. Need a good recruiting class also.

Reactions: indian rick
Glad to see Coach Pruitt being diligent in his search and not being swayed by public opininon. Shows me he is gonna run the program the way he sees fit and not the way some Grannie whiners on here see it.
sources? Not believing he is not influenced by volnation unless you got some insider information proof!

Glad to see Coach Pruitt being diligent in his search and not being swayed by public opininon. Shows me he is gonna run the program the way he sees fit and not the way some Grannie whiners on here see it.
How many has turned us down OP?

7832a9e116330f9e3cb0746e8ce0edd6.jpg

It doesn't really matter if the fans agree with the how.

The only thing matters is if he can make it work.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe

VN Store

Back