• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

*****Giveaway $100 Amazon gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a really new member to THE Vol Nation, and let me say this, it is awesome to be involved and to have folks to rally with. Especially in times like these. Thanks Freak and thanks to all of the other fans.

Freak Rocks!
Site's the best
Will promptly use the gift card to buy the kids more UT gear.
Oh, and........

SOON.

One day, a donkey fell into a pit. The animal cried and whined for hours while his owner tried to figure out what to do. Finally, the farmer decided that since the animal was old, and the pit needed to be covered up anyway, he'd just bury the old donkey right there. He got a shovel and started filling in the pit. The donkey kept up its wailing, but then fell silent. After an hour of furious shovelling, the farmer paused to rest. To his amazement, he saw his old donkey jump out of the pit and trot away!

Reactions: 1 person
Bribery in case this hire goes awry? I'm on to your game Poobah! :)

Last edited:
Generous Gesture!

Here's to our VOLS returning to hard-nosed, disciplined, competitive football!

Double In.. cheating, LOL

FREAK.......

giphy.gif

Please don't include my name since I am the new guy and don't feel like I deserve it but I did want to say this is very nice and I have never seen it on another message board.

One day, a donkey fell into a pit. The animal cried and whined for hours while his owner tried to figure out what to do. Finally, the farmer decided that since the animal was old, and the pit needed to be covered up anyway, he'd just bury the old donkey right there. He got a shovel and started filling in the pit. The donkey kept up its wailing, but then fell silent. After an hour of furious shovelling, the farmer paused to rest. To his amazement, he saw his old donkey jump out of the pit and trot away!

Jerry clower told this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back