*****Giveaway $100 Amazon gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've got a 1 in a 1,000 chance of getting a gift card? I'll take it! Would be able to complete the wife's wish list with it.

All I want for Christmas is a good coach, a good job, and good health. A gift card would just be icing on the cake.

If I win, give it to Mission of Hope, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!🎄🎇🎉

While everyone is in the giving mood...I should give out apologies to Freak and the mods for all the infractions over the years...and a big thanks that none led to a permanent ban!

If I win Im going to use it as seed money to start a new Volunteer fan forum site! LOL

I’m feeling the Christmas spirit today. As we hopefully wind down this coaching search, I would like to give someone a $100 Amazon gift card to use for Christmas.

Post in this thread to enter. In roughly 24 hours I’ll close the thread and randomly pick a winner from those who posted in this thread, using an auto number generator.

I love all you guys. Thanks for hanging out with us during what has probably been the wildest week in Tennessee history. I’m thankful for all of you and appreciate your contributions to the site. We’ll all be telling our kids and grandkids about this time in Tennessee football lore.

I still have gift cards from the season contests to send out and I’ll be posting all those winners who haven’t claimed or been notified of their prizes. Also stay tuned for the annual bowl pick contest. We’ll have a good prize for that one too.

Go Vols!

I don’t wanna win, and if I do, I’ll give it away to someone in here. But I wanted to say thank you. You run an amazing site Freak. Probably the best site I’ve ever been on. Thanks for all your hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back