Girls of Akron 2022

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
Your humble scribe is indeed challenged trying to bring you Akron recruits this week

The delta between the SEC and the G5 is real for both types of 5* talent. Enjoy and look forward to the beginning of SEC play

Though.. if you perchance meet any of these gals on campus this weekend, may you--like our Vols--find yourself on top

CNVyGLd.jpg

qXywkDi.jpeg

SftHCMy.jpeg

Last edited:
Compared our southern girls…..all of them

Hm, guess it's a matter of taste. At the same time though, I don't see any difference. They look like girls I know here or anywhere else. Plus people who go to universities are from all over, including southern girls in northern schools. Or like the Spanish girl I posted, obviously not northern at all. They have a lot of international girls other than her.

Last edited:
Hm, guess it's a matter of taste. At the same time though, I don't see any difference. They look like girls I know here or anywhere else. Plus people who go to universities are from all over, including southern girls in northern schools. Or like the Spanish girl I posted, obviously not northern at all. They have a lot of international girls other than her.

I think it's more a matter of ratio. As you suggest you can go basically anywhere and find some pretty girls. As GH suggests you can also go to some places and have to look a lot harder than other locations. At a Southern college town you're basically having your eyes culling lots of "pretty" to get to the

I think it's more a matter of ratio. As you suggest you can go basically anywhere and find some pretty girls. As GH suggests you can also go to some places and have to look a lot harder than other locations. At a Southern college town you're basically having your eyes culling lots of "pretty" to get to the

Hm? Maybe I'm reading it wrong but GH didn't say anything to suggest that. He said they were all ugly and before that the further north you go the uglier they are. Didn't say anything about having to look harder is some places.

Regardless, I don't agree with the last bit. Can't say I've ever had to look hard for a pretty girl. South, north, east, west. Doesn't matter. Plus, like I said before, if you're looking around a college campus in the south you're not just seeing southern girls. I mean our whole tennis team is international women, except I think for one girl who is from the north. Our soccer team for example is also about half northern girls and southern girls, with a handful of girls from out west.

He's saying that northern girls, in general, are ugly. But that southern girls look better and we're talking about universities/colleges, which aren't all from the same place. I doubt he could actually tell the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: FBtime
For those curious about a certain member not posting, Akron does not offer a Genders Studies program and only a faculty of 2 for Women's Studies, which can only be a minor. They do have a Sports Analytics major.
Carry on....

Reactions: Vol737 and Godfatha
Hm? Maybe I'm reading it wrong but GH didn't say anything to suggest that. He said they were all ugly and before that the further north you go the uglier they are. Didn't say anything about having to look harder is some places.

Regardless, I don't agree with the last bit. Can't say I've ever had to look hard for a pretty girl. South, north, east, west. Doesn't matter. Plus, like I said before, if you're looking around a college campus in the south you're not just seeing southern girls. I mean our whole tennis team is international women, except I think for one girl who is from the north.

I'm not wanting to read too much into someone else's comments but I stand by my ratio observation.

And not to get overly nitpicky but you're making too much of "some" girls being international or from elsewhere. I was unambiguous in agreeing with you in that you can find hotties anywhere. I disagree that your percentages aren't better in some places than others. There may be some overlap in those contexts but they aren't the same.

But let's not get too far off topic here. Bring on the pics.

I'm not wanting to read too much into someone else's comments but I stand by my ratio observation.

And not to get overly nitpicky but you're making too much of "some" girls being international or from elsewhere. I was unambiguous in agreeing with you in that you can find hotties anywhere. I disagree that your percentages aren't better in some places than others. There may be some overlap in those contexts but they aren't the same.

But let's not get too far off topic here. Bring on the pics.

Something tells me you don't read much at all to begin with. There wasn't really anything to read into, it was a blunt statement with nothing hidden behind some code. "Compared our southern girls…..all of them." It's pretty obvious.

"Not to get overly nitpicky"...but gonna do it anyway. So you'll forgive me by saying that you don't know what you're talking about. You don't seem to even understand why I'm talking about girls being international or from elsewhere.

Something tells me you don't read much at all to begin with. There wasn't really anything to read into, it was a blunt statement with nothing hidden behind some code. "Compared our southern girls…..all of them." It's pretty obvious.

"Not to get overly nitpicky"...but gonna do it anyway. So you'll forgive me by saying that you don't know what you're talking about. You don't seem to even understand why I'm talking about girls being international or from elsewhere.

(Sigh) If you really think GH was outright stating "There's no such thing as pretty Northern girls." then I'm siding with you. Since that seems an indefensible position on it's face that struck me as an unlikely position, hence my reticence in assuming that to be the actual stance.

As for the rest of it I remain steadfast in this observation.

I was unambiguous in agreeing with you in that you can find hotties anywhere. I disagree that your percentages aren't better in some places than others. There may be some overlap in those contexts but they aren't the same.

I'm not about to dip into some kind of ad hominem exchange in a freaking "Girls of" thread so I'm out.

Reactions: ShadeCBE

VN Store

Back