Ghislaine Maxwell

Wait for Jizzlaine to be found not guilty.

Much was made of Epstein's pilot who testified on the first day. Said he saw Epstein, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Jizzlaine, etc. on the plane. Sounds damning, right? He also said he saw no sexual activity or underage girls. Why'd they go with him as their first witness?

It seems like in this trial plenty of evidence has been presented that could convict Epstein (how convenient, he's dead). Her? She's obviously guilty, but the way the prosecution has handled the trial it doesn't feel like a slam dunk.

She'll be found not guilty, that's the best thing for some very wealthy, powerful and connected people. Jeffrey had to die because there was no way he could stand trial and be found not guilty but this chick, she can walk and everyone's secrets stay hidden.

Reactions: 05_never_again
She'll be found not guilty, that's the best thing for some very wealthy, powerful and connected people. Jeffrey had to die because there was no way he could stand trial and be found not guilty but this chick, she can walk and everyone's secrets stay hidden.
One advantage for her is that most of the women testifying against her admit to doing the same thing she’s on trial for

I'd imagine so. Jail house snitches get sentence reductions for their testimony. But I think she's going to accidentally suicide herself before sentencing.

What u imply then is vastly conspiratorial involving many levels of the federal justice system.

I'd imagine so. Jail house snitches get sentence reductions for their testimony. But I think she's going to accidentally suicide herself before sentencing.

Could happen, but idk. If there’s any inkling at all that she may have documented any of this and has a list of names, places and dates, someone would be taking an awfully big chance if their motive was to prevent her from talking. If she was smart, she started compiling that information when rumors about Epstein’s proclivities began to swirl years ago.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Under this theory that she has dirt on elites that she will use that as leverage to get herself out of jail time, the question is... WHY WOULD SHE WAIT TIL AFTER THE TRIAL?

That's not the same thing as a plea deal. Now that she has 5 convictions and is no longer entitled to a presumption of innocence, the judge doesn't have to weigh sentencing recommendations from the prosecution. If Maxwell's defense counsel had an ace to play, they should have already played it. She doesn't have much leverage anymore. She may just have to take her chances with the appellate process. That worked out well for Bill Cosby. He is a free man now.

That's not the same thing as a plea deal. Now that she has 5 convictions and is no longer entitled to a presumption of innocence, the judge doesn't have to weigh sentencing recommendations from the prosecution. If Maxwell's defense counsel had an ace to play, they should have already played it. She doesn't have much leverage anymore. She may just have to take her chances with the appellate process. That worked out well for Bill Cosby. He is a free man now.
Thank you for the correction

So I didn’t follow any of this.

Why do I keep seeing references to this trial in the meme thread alongside Waukesha?

VN Store

Back