Getting close!!!!!

Amazing how you can drop 4 in a row and then we throw to him on potentially the most important 3rd down of the game and he cathes the ball.

reminds me of that last TE you had that could drop the easiest of balls, but make spectacular one handed diving catches with his eyes closed.

Look its one of The Village People's dogs....

155991OTws_w.jpg

Why does everyone think Bama is good? They were very fortunate to beat an average Arkansas team at home and just lost to GA at home. I read one of many "Bama is Back" articles a week or so ago and an older lady was quoted as saying, "Things haven't been this exciting since the Bear was here."

Really? I seem to remember some really good teams under Stallings and this team isn't anywhere near the quality of the '92 or '94 Stallings teams or Dubose's '99 team. Bammer fans will always be delusional, living in the past and frustrated with idiotic comments such as those.

You beat a good Bama team.

At least Bama fans are passionate, yes they are delusional, but they love their team. I was born and raised in Nashville and grew up watching Vandy fans leave their games and not be able to tell you what the score was....I've left some Tennessee games as a student and couldnt tell you the score, but that was in 88 when I was a freshman and drinking heavily.

At least Bama fans are passionate, yes they are delusional, but they love their team. I was born and raised in Nashville and grew up watching Vandy fans leave their games and not be able to tell you what the score was....I've left some Tennessee games as a student and couldnt tell you the score, but that was in 88 when I was a freshman and drinking heavily.
i know i was there, because i still have the ticket stub, but i have no recollection of the Washington St. game in 1994.:)

VN Store

Back