Get your very own piece of Neyland Stadium on WEDNESDAY at 10am!!

After having seats in section W for 29 years, I pretty much have already paid for them. I had to give them up when they became club seats. I love my Vols, but to go from 1k for 2 seats to 5k for 2 seats, my pain threshold had been reached.

They should sell pieces 6-8 ft long to be used to make a picnic table. 3 for the table and then one each for the bench seats.

A local Sports Bar should get a piece big enough to run along as part of their service counter.

Local restaurants should make benches with some pieces in their waiting area.

Selling them is more profitable than scraping them. There is value in them as memorabilia. I don’t expect the price to drop. They will sell all there is and then you will probably never get another chance to buy one,
How many are you buying?

That is about twice as wide as an “actual” Neyland Seat. Neyland and the aircraft companies have been engaged in a battle as to who can make the narrowest seat for quite some time now and I think UT is winning

None this time. Maybe next time they renovate.
I bought a four seat section when they did the Tennessee Terrace. I think it was around $250. They offered to do tables, had some chair backs, and a few other options. Maybe they will take that approach with the next renovation. I looked to get a single this time, but I was too late.

I picked up 4. One for myself and others for family gifts. I made the mistake several years back passing a chance to buy Neyland turf for $100 because I thought it was too much. I finally got some last year and paid $400. Lots of folks complaining on Twitter about “who would buy these.” My response: who wouldn’t? I’m so excited

i passed on this one. Just not sure what I’d do with it. It’s not exactly a dazzling piece for the collection. Heck, you have to read the tiny placard just to know what it is.

If they ever do turf again, I’ll be all over it.

I picked up 4. One for myself and others for family gifts. I made the mistake several years back passing a chance to buy Neyland turf for $100 because I thought it was too much. I finally got some last year and paid $400. Lots of folks complaining on Twitter about “who would buy these.” My response: who wouldn’t? I’m so excited
I wouldn't.

Did anybody get one?

I purchased two. I'm going to have them made into stools for the other side of my counter-top height kitchen island, to be paired with two cushioned stools.

I did poll a number of friends to see if I was stupid for making this purchase. It's a steep sticker price, but it's not going to break me. The next time I can own something from Neyland could be a long while, so I figured why not. I totally understand why others would pass up on the opportunity, though.

VN Store

Back