Gerald Riggs Jr. NFL Europe with Bears

I just edited my earlier post . . . I didn't realize it, but Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Dante Hall among others played in Europe. It's not quite the scrub league that some are making it out to be.

I did not realize Hall played there

I just edited my earlier post . . . I didn't realize it, but Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Dante Hall among others played in Europe. It's not quite the scrub league that some are making it out to be.

I believe that the number of NFL starters at running back that have played in NFL Europe numbers the staggering number of zero though. However, I admit that I could be missing somebody. Maybe someone can throw out a name, but I don't know of any.

See Andy there is hope....

I actually heard the other day that due to the longevity of the Arena League the Pro Football Hall of Fame was was actually taking a serious look at recognizing some of the AFL greats.

I believe that the number of NFL starters at running back that have played in NFL Europe numbers the staggering number of zero though. However, I admit that I could be missing somebody. Maybe someone can throw out a name, but I don't know of any.

I couldn't find any either, but I was surprised at the number of recognizable names that I saw.

let's hope Riggs uses Europe as a springboard to some notice from the league

That was my point. There's no such thing as tax free in Europe.
Sorry about that I was thinking he was being paid in US $, thus being there it'd be tax free. Since he is'nt I see how it isn't tax free. I should've looked closer.

VN Store

Back