gerald jones in serious doubt

He certainly does look like a difference maker. I could understand his decision though. Mike Leach would be fun to play for.

UT would just put Gerald Jones in a better position to advance his career in football.

UT would just put Gerald Jones in a better position to advance his career in football.

A few years ago I would agree, and one could make that argument, but TT is on national TV quite a bit, and all they do is sling the ball. Mike Leach can never have enough receivers.

Maybe Cut is the eventual answer, but if Jones and Paige sign with UT it will be constant competition for playing time for any receiver on the roster.

A few years ago I would agree, and one could make that argument, but TT is on national TV quite a bit, and all they do is sling the ball. Mike Leach can never have enough receivers.

Maybe Cut is the eventual answer, but if Jones and Paige sign with UT it will be constant competition for playing time for any receiver on the roster.
really? i don't recall seeing them except on ABC regional coverage or fox sports net regional channel...i don't know that they ever had a national game, last year anyway.

Speaking of decommiting, I thought I saw somewhere that kenny oneal was going to visit minnesota last weekend, is this true or does anyone know how it went and if he is still looking to sign with Tenn. tomorrow.

on national TV quite a bit? about 1/5 as much as UT. Everybody puts up numbers for TT, how has it helped them? Where's the TT players in the NFL?

lol I love reading all of the stuff over at Rivals.. Its like some of these guys think they know Gerald on a personal level... I just found out where he is going....

And his decision is Bethune-Cookman!!!!!!!!!!

lol I love reading all of the stuff over at Rivals.. Its like some of these guys think they know Gerald on a personal level... I just found out where he is going....

And his decision is Bethune-Cookman!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I live right down the road from Bethune Cookman.

Hopefully you are just joking around.:birgits_giggle:

bethune cookman has the exact same logo as my highschool, a goofy looking wildcat

well he is going to sign at 1:30 our time tomorrow so, if it hasnt already broke, i'll get on and give the Good news or if somthin happens the Bad news... All in all I hope he signs with the Vols... At first I wanted him to go to Notre Dame, OU, or Florida, but then I got to see what the Vols had to offer and I think he'll be a great fit there...

the 5-6 season didnt impress me to much.... This year was much better, plus I got to see what they were doing with Meachem and that helped.. Plus this years recruiting class is pretty nasty...

nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty

Nasty just sounds better than saying man this is a great class, its not great its NASTY.... And my boy Gerald is the nastiest of them all...

VN Store

Back