gerald jones in serious doubt

hampdawgg

brent said that i guess millwood said he wasnt sure he would sign with tennessee. what a huge blow this would be. :banghead2: :banghead2:

I would be very disappointed if he signed elsewhere, especially after watching those highlight tapes. Where you at Millwood? What's going on?

C'mon Gerald! You could be the next Meachem out of OK, 3 years and a 1st round pick, or you could be just another WR that puts up great stats at TTU but doesn't get drafted high!

Who's the last WR they put in the NFL?

We need you Gerald!

Christ, someone, anyone, quickly make sure there are no guns in rexvol's possession at the moment.

I talked to Gerald last night and everything seemed good.. He hasnt talked to any texas tech coaches in weeks...

Its all part of the game guys. Coaches tell kids stuff about another program to get them to try and change their minds. If he is listening then let him go elsewhere. I REALLY want him here, but he will have 3 LIO in front of him tomorrow from what I understand and can only sign one. We can only hope it will be UT.

Texas Tech and Oklahoma State are playing dirty recruiting tactics.

What Gerald needs to understand is UT coaches don't lie and if they tell you something that is what happens. If he was told he would be a WR then he will be, if he was told he would play various playmaker positions then that is what will happen.

UT has a national rep on recruiting and they couldn't do as well if they lied.

I talked to Gerald last night and everything seemed good.. He hasnt talked to any texas tech coaches in weeks...
Why do you have to do the little dot dot dot a t the end of your sentence, that makes me nervous.:p

It does make me feel better knowing that he hasn't talked to TTU coaches at all.

I do the .... at the end of everyone of my sentences.. It is just habit from doing it on these message boards... From what I have been told by a Texas Tech coach is that gerald will not answer their calls...

brent said that i guess millwood said he wasnt sure he would sign with tennessee. what a huge blow this would be. :banghead2: :banghead2:
user_offline.gif

Is this true millwood?

He hasnt said anything about it in the past week.. He is getting tired of all the recruiting and all of the coaches showing up non-stop..It would suprise ME if he bolted on UT because everything up to this point has told me that he is going out of state and I know how much he likes Tennessee.. BUt as I have stated before, you never know about kids these days.. They are easily swayed and easily deceived.. I want what is the best for Gerald and if He feels that its for him to go to Tennessee then I'm really happy for him because I think he'll fit in nicely...

Millwood I don't care if you put **** after every sentence, just glad your here.

Tell Gerald that UT Coaches have been honest and straight forward with him just ask Meachem and that all UT fans are excited about him playing at UT.

I'll pass that along.. Is Vinson going to qualify?

That sir is the $25 question

Vinson - I've heard yes and no, so take it for what its worth
I hope so because I really want to see the 5 wide return to UT. With Cut its deadly especially with Gerald, O'Neal, Vinson stretching the field

I hope so because I really want to see the 5 wide return to UT. With Cut its deadly especially with Gerald, O'Neal, Vinson stretching the field
That would be unstoppable with the speed that they have, and then when we bring in a running back, it is Coker who is one of the fastest RBs in the SEC.:rock:

I have heard that he is a NO also... And to be honest with ya'll I really dont think Gerald really knows who UT has committed.. He just knows who I have told him...

Millwood... O'Neal only has 2 years to play here as well, Maples, Moore, Campbell, and other WRs will likely end up at DB.

Even if D Jones pulls a signing day shocker, sources very close to him say that he will very likely end up not qualifying. Vinson is up in the air as well. They are also vastly different WRs and would play opposite ends of eachother. We are going to use Gerald a lot on offense, period!

Gerald is a special talent and is a MUST have for the Vols. He should look at our track record with our honesty with recruits. There is no way we could recruit as well as we do consistently with dishonesty either

TTech has as many WR recruits as we do as well.

:thumbsup:

I don't wear Orange colored glasses but this class is loaded and Gerald is a difference maker that UT needs.

Guys I know all of the recruiting numbers for all of the schools that have offered our guys.. He wouldnt play WR at Texas Tech anyways...

Millwood, do you all have any other guys going D1, or is Gerald the only one? There was another guy that was on the videos that you put together that looked pretty good, but I can't remember what number.

Yeah we have two more kids going D-1.. #11 was Tramain Swindall he is going to TT to plat WR. He finished the year with 45 catches for around 1100 yards 15 tds and on defense he had 190 tackles and 9 INTS... Our other WR is going to TT also, but to run Track.. He is ranked #1 in the U.S. and #2 in the world for his age in the 400m....

Yeah we have two more kids going D-1.. #11 was Tramain Swindall he is going to TT to plat WR. He finished the year with 45 catches for around 1100 yards 15 tds and on defense he had 190 tackles and 9 INTS... Our other WR is going to TT also, but to run Track.. He is ranked #1 in the U.S. and #2 in the world for his age in the 400m....

Well, hopefully Gerald doesn't decide to follow his teammates to TT. He's key to this UT class!

VN Store

Back