Georgia player dies

It seems kind of hostess gatey in a lot of situations.. It would probably look better if it least one of the people in the positions was not a nubile twenty something girl.. just an observation lol.. LSU has always had problems with theirs esp as Les Miles would only hire blondes, and then there was the gang bang this year.. and also Auburn coach and another team had affairs with theirs lol.. What in the world is going on? Lol .. UT doesn’t seem to have this going on, which is good.. I’m trying to see why a lot if these situations are more professional than the Hostess Gate we had under Lane.. is it the paid position part that makes it all okay?
You should look up angelia_jolie on Instagram. Or look up the thread here where Angela Brummett was hired as recruiting coordinator.

It’s being reported online as one car, alcohol related crash now, not sure of veracity, as it’s online… one car, went off road, wrecked into power lines
By whom? I did a news search just now and nothing there. On Twitter maybe, but do we need to even comment about the risk of that platform? C'mon, wait for legit source before you trash someone, ok? You'd appreciate the same I think.

By whom? I did a news search just now and nothing there. On Twitter maybe, but do we need to even comment about the risk of that platform? C'mon, wait for legit source before you trash someone, ok? You'd appreciate the same I think.
No I said online lol.. and Im not sure the veracity 😂 man y’all are some touchy dudes Edit: CNN (good enough for you)? Says single car crash into electric telephone poles.. the DUI aspect is the only aspect that has not come out as of yet investigation pending… are you satisfied now?

Last edited:
Reactions: the_todd
Excuse Him for bringing up the obvious..... except to the surface skimmers.
She and yes, this whole recruiting staffer thing for all of the schools probably needs to be looked at a little further, and I’m not entirely a Puritan lmao.. pa thanks for sticking up for me, I was getting ganged up on lol

Last edited:
I'd 100% put alcohol being involved.

Last edited:
Georgia football player and a female employee of the athletic department killed at 2:45 am in a car wreck.

RIP for all those who lost their lives this accident. Their families have my deepest sympathy.

Yeah, and in this day and age it could be as simple as looking down at social media or a text on your phone and being distracted at the wrong moment instead of intoxication. Alot of young people don't appreciate that's just as dangerous.
Has been proven to be more dangerous and you see it all the time.

Yeah, and in this day and age it could be as simple as looking down at social media or a text on your phone and being distracted at the wrong moment instead of intoxication. Alot of young people don't appreciate that's just as dangerous.
Look at the pics, that's not from looking down at social media

Two Georgia football players out at 3 AM with two female members of recruiting staff.
My thoughts. Mama alway said nothing good ever comes from being out after midnight. Tragic event, but the question remains of how it got from zero to deadly in split seconds. Fell asleep, or drinking.

Look at the pics, that's not from looking down at social media
That's from leaving the road at a high rate of speed, whether phone, alcohol, horseplay, deer, fell asleep, purely incidental accident, or some other distraction. It's fortunate even one set of parents had a child survive from the looks of that.

Reactions: Nooga
That's from leaving the road at a high rate of speed, whether phone, alcohol, horseplay, deer, fell asleep, purely incidental accident, or some other distraction. It's fortunate even one set of parents had a child survive from the looks of that.
Ding ding ding

Reactions: VolNExile
I don't know where you heard this rumor but at this point, it isn't clear, or really even being asserted that the young staffer had been drinking. Is it possible? Sure but, I know for a fact that UGA athletes (and I assume UT athletes) have a number to call if they have difficulties downtown and it can be as simple as needing a ride home.

Also, since the parade was on Saturday, UGA did host some recruits and there was a gathering that included staffers and players. Apparently, after this broke up, a number of staffers and players were headed to Waffle House. There are reports that another player was following the vehicle and held the doomed player's hand as he took his last breath and his mother was present and was giving comfort to other players that arrived after hearing about the accident and arrived at the scene.

So, at this point, if you feel compelled to pray or offer support in your own way, I'm sure the families would appreciate the gesture but at this point speculating that something nefarious occurred isn't necessary. Imo, it isn't fair to the victims to speculate about causes until a full report and toxicology reports are available.
I said earlier, I go to church with some family of the girl, close family. I've heard different things, but agree with you. Whatever the reason for the accident, it's a horrible situation that's left a lot of people heartbroken.

Reactions: Nooga
Ding ding ding

And if that bears to be true, how old are they, and more specifically the driver, and where did they get it, and who let them drive like that, etc. Pending release of actual facts, this has the legs to get really ugly for all connected. And if it comes to pass that it did involve alcohol, and this school/recruit/team event thing did take place, and if they left there and had the wreck on the way to the WH, at what point did all this potential alcohol come into play and where was it consumed, and did it also involve under aged recruits. I really do feel for hte parents. I'm not judging, or casting blame. I'm just saying if they do conclude alcohol as the cause, there are some timeline events being kicked around in this thread that if verified through investigations could boomerang back hard.

One thing ive read, not ever seen confirmed though, is she was out with them because she was in a relationship with the player who passed. One would think that would be against the rules, but who knows.

One thing ive read, not ever seen confirmed though, is she was out with them because she was in a relationship with the player who passed. One would think that would be against the rules, but who knows.
He wasn't a recruit, he was like a third year player, and she was 24. Pretty sure not much can be done about people wanting to date in that situation. This is America still, not North Korea.

I think she might be a student staffer, which probably would be OK by rule. But, yeah, there were 2 staffers out with 2 players.

Edit: Saw post above that went up same time as mine so yea she was actual employee.

He wasn't a recruit, he was like a third year player, and she was 24. Pretty sure not much can be done about people wanting to date in that situation. This is America still, not North Korea.

Not sure what most program rules are on that, but it is a university employee dating a player if that was the case. Players don't report to recruiting staffers so I can't say there would be an issue, but it depends on UGA policies.

VN Store

Back