Georgia may lead the nation in The Art of Choke . Agree?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
We stung them in Georgia. It’s been years since they won the National Championship. We won it like 20 years ago they like back in the Walker days that’s why you always see that old film clip. That’s all they got.

They have definitely gained a few spots in my most hated list. I would love to see them lose. It won't happen but crazy things happen everyday

Reactions: feathersax
At least they get the chance to choke, here we just get the sh!t kicked out of us

What’s worse getting close and not being enough or not getting close at all?

I’d rather not get close at all than getting on the doorstep just to have it slammed in my face

So you would rather be us than UGA right now? This is why people call Vol fans stupid.

I’d rather be a Vol than a Dawg any day.
And you missed the point.
What’s the different if you get close and don’t win and not having a chance at all? There isn’t one because the outcome is the same.

Would you really be happy having all that talent year after year and having nothing to show for it?

If nothing else, I think most of us can agree that Georgia fans have become increasingly more obnoxious over the past few years. They certainly are not gracious winners.

If nothing else, I think most of us can agree that Georgia fans have become increasingly more obnoxious over the past few years. They certainly are not gracious winners.

They hanging onto hope but secretly they’re starting to realize the more things change the more they stay the same.

Reactions: feathersax
Hot or cold but prefer hot. Sour cream and hot sauce. Chips 100%... You?

If you are including the Braves and Falcons in this equation? Damn right! ...and I say that as a Braves fan. 17 trips to the playoffs between 1991 and 2013 but only one World Series title... gave away both the '91 and '96 World Series... and then you had the Falcons with their 28-3 3rd quarter lead in Super Bowl 51 vs the Patriots.

Based on yesterday, it's not looking good for the Braves this year either.

I guess many feel it's kinda silly talking about failures of another school when UT is headed for a 2 or 3 win season

I was just making a point that we were talking about UGA’s short comings for the past 40 years. While we do suck, it’s better to be at 20 years w/o a National Title than 40. That’s one thing that needles the Dawg fans more than anything. Tennessee, Florida, Bama, LSU, Auburn, Clemson have all won titles more recently. And until they get over that hump they can KMA and stew in it.

VN Store

Back