Georgia could lose almost the whole D

It's hard to compete against teams that recruit within the top 3 every year.

If you sign a top 10-15 class, you can beat ALMOST everyone if you're an elite coach. But it's hard to out-scheme rosters that have a dozen guys taken in the draft every year.

I'll say the same thing about CJH that I've said about every UT coach since the latter days of Fulmer- he's going to have to significantly raise the level of recruiting OR he's going to have to out-coach several teams if he's going to ever win the SEC.

Unfortunately it's that simple. We haven't won the conference in 23 years for a reason.
Yep, if we’re going to ever topple the really good team it starts on the oline and dline. That’s why Bama and Ga will play in the next 4 NC games.

Kirby lost his D a long time ago. That’s why he has those womanly looks.

There are a lot of things about Kirby's appearance that you can criticize. Having said that, if you think Kirby has womanly looks, I think I'd skip an invite to your neck of the woods because that would be some fugly arse women.

Am I crazy, or will they take a huge step back next year? I know their recruiting is sick, but they could potentially/likely lose their entire d-line and LB corps and most of their starting secondary to the draft and graduation. Its realistic that they have to replace all 11. There has to be some sort of transition period to lose that much talent and experience. Their O is stable, but not necessarily intimidating.

We certainly have our own issues to work out and I am NOT predicting win, but could we sneak out a win with most of our offensive players returning? Obviously it would have to be a shootout given our horrendous D.

Flame away.

Hell those _astards are at the point now that they just reload like Alabama.

There are a lot of things about Kirby's appearance that you can criticize. Having said that, if you think Kirby has womanly looks, I think I'd skip an invite to your neck of the woods because that would be some fugly arse women.

Your comment reminds me of a joke.

Lady at the grocery pushes her cart to the cashier and places a banana, a carrot, a zucchini squash and a tube of KY on the
checkout counter conveyor. The male cashier pauses, looks at the lady and then back at the items in front of him for checkout. He looks back at the lady and then back to the items. He does this once more and as he begins scanning the first item he says, "I bet your are a single woman." The lady says, "that's amazing how did you know that?" The cashier looks her in the eyes and says,
"because you are eFFn UGLY,"

Am I crazy, or will they take a huge step back next year? I know their recruiting is sick, but they could potentially/likely lose their entire d-line and LB corps and most of their starting secondary to the draft and graduation. Its realistic that they have to replace all 11. There has to be some sort of transition period to lose that much talent and experience. Their O is stable, but not necessarily intimidating.

We certainly have our own issues to work out and I am NOT predicting win, but could we sneak out a win with most of our offensive players returning? Obviously it would have to be a shootout given our horrendous D.

Flame away.

I live in Georgia and have for many years, but I played baseball at UT and grew up in Chattanooga about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from the Georgia line.
I still hate Georgia, so screw em, Heupel and the Vols have Georgia @ Georgia in 2022

Maybe the Vols won’t win, but Heupel and his charges keep Georgia on the rope’s and give Kirby Smart a glimpse of what’s to come from Josh Heupel and the New Tennessee Vols!
Go Vols
It’s early, but I truly feel, Josh Heupel will make his mark in the SEC and lead UT back to the top of the SEC. ( give coach Heupel just a little time)
Go Vols

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
3 juniors declared today.

Walker
Dean
Cine
Bowlcut built that team through recruiting and he's 3 deep in talent that would start for any team in the SEC. I got no idea how he does it but NIL will level the playing field for many teams. We all got $$$ so its going to take recruiting relationships to land top athletes now. Heupel and staff needs to get their tails to work.

Flame away.

We’re Alabama now and as I stated, when Saban retires, it’s Kirby’s conference. He’s younger than Saban was when he won his first NC. Let that one sink in.

We’ve stacked 5 stars on top of 5 stars.

All y’all saying it won’t matter at all and they’ll just reload are sleeping on just how good Nakobe Dean, Jordan Davis and some others are. We heard all year how this was a generational defense. “Generational” means it only comes around once in a generation. They will almost certainly have an elite defense next year, but they’re going to take a step back from where they were in 2022.

Flame away.
Georgia could lose all its starters on defense and still feel a team of mostly 4- 5* players at every position. The way we beat them is to be ablate recruit our own 4-5* players every year on both sides of the ball. Hopefully, that starts in this Fall's recruiting class.

Reactions: peaygolf
I did not read that in his post. Maybe you like to speculated a lot or you just have to come up with a negative post.
Are you having a rough morning? Got the grumpies? Not to many Big Orange fans interpret foreseeing a Vols victory as negative.

We’re Alabama now and as I stated, when Saban retires, it’s Kirby’s conference. He’s younger than Saban was when he won his first NC. Let that one sink in.

We’ve stacked 5 stars on top of 5 stars.

Don’t get ahead of yourself.

Are you having a rough morning? Got the grumpies? Not to many Big Orange fans interpret foreseeing a Vols victory as negative.
Nope. but I do see Tennessee winning the SEC East in a couple of years and the SEC championship in the near future. We just have to recruit at a high level. We have the better Xs and Os coach and it has already shown what he and his staff can do with less than outstanding talent. The better the talent, the more we win. That seems pretty simple.

VN Store

Back