George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

It makes me sad to know there are people like you who see the world as black and white. With you or against you.

Again, perhaps it's just your ignorance - easier to gin up arguments to rail against instead of coming up with points to the argument that's being had. Maybe you're just lazy, intellectually.
where did I say it was black and white....your just throwing crap against the wall hoping to win some online cred....hell even LG said Santos should be given due process.....ever consider that he might not be guilty..

where did I say it was black and white....your just throwing crap against the wall hoping to win some online cred....hell even LG said Santos should be given due process.....ever consider that he might not be guilty..

He admitted to lying to his constituents about his professional background, educational history and property ownership among other things, dimwit.

His fraud isn't question, his inability to read the room and resign was.

That doesn't even take into account the theft of campaign money that the house ethics committee uncovered.

Watching the "lock her up!" crowd suddenly become concerned with a lack of due process is especially amusing.

I want what ever drugs Fetterman is taking. He's supposed to be brain damaged and is making plenty of sense. Fetterman for majority leader!

I want what ever drugs Fetterman is taking. He's supposed to be brain damaged and is making plenty of sense. Fetterman for majority leader!

What a crackpot! Doesn't he understand the context and circumstances in the Senate? Which are 48 Ds, 49Rs and 3 Is, that is the difference in the context and circumstances. Schumer isn't going to risk a big vote because he can't count on Sinema.

What a crackpot! Doesn't he understand the context and circumstances in the Senate? Which are 48 Ds, 49Rs and 3 Is, that is the difference in the context and circumstances. Schumer isn't going to risk a big vote because he can't count on Sinema.
Ha ha, I know. Either some foil move or he's about to go on another extended hospital stay.

You're trying too hard.

Literally no one is making an argument that Menendez shouldn't get bounced, well - except for you guys who think 'due process' is suddenly the new hotness for corrupt legislators.

Mad that Santos didn't get his day in court and also mad that Menendez might get his. Pick a lane.

You're trying too hard.

Literally no one is making an argument that Menendez shouldn't get bounced, well - except for you guys who think 'due process' is suddenly the new hotness for corrupt legislators.

Mad that Santos didn't get his day in court and also mad that Menendez might get his. Pick a lane.

LOL

I have just been agreeing with MoJo on the Rs hypocrisy and you had to jump in with your typical BS.

His "party" will make sure to defeat him in his re-election bid if he keeps this up

What was everyone's favorite Santos lie?

That he was not Kitara Ravache is the hands down winner in my book.

Reactions: Septic
I am confused, as normal. So Repubs removed him because he is gay, yet Dems voted for it as well?

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back