Geez! Are Over-doing the WR Thing?

He’s a proven 1,000 yard (nearly) receiver in Heupel’s system. Obvious athletic ability. Take all the way.

This offense can rotate 6-8 wrs easily u have to rem that...We played Peyton,Velus and Tillman cause we had no choice really and they went with the guys had experience.We run ALOT of offensive plays gotta have depth for that especially the type of offense Hype runs.
I read some of the practice reports but I’m not great at reading between the lines; what’s the general feeling about Walker Merrill and the two Jimmys? Will they be able to provide quality depth?

This offense can rotate 6-8 wrs easily u have to rem that...We played Peyton,Velus and Tillman cause we had no choice really and they went with the guys had experience.We run ALOT of offensive plays gotta have depth for that especially the type of offense Hype runs.

Not saying it was a perfect throw, but a fresh Tillman might had that extra juice in his legs to bring down the Milton pass at the end of the Ole Miss game.

Reactions: memtownvol
Another one? And is UCF now a clearinghouse for Vols Transfers? How about some LB'ers? Wo got plenty WRs.
Transferring UCF receiver set to visit Tennessee

Linebackers? We don't need no stinkin' linebackers.

We're moving to a top secret base defense of 4-1-6...."The Chavis"! Jermey Banks is the linebacker.

We have 19 DB's on the roster. Might need a couple more there.

In the end game, we take 30 wide receivers and 30 defensive backs. Then fatten up the ones who need to move closer to the trenches.

This is what the game is becoming may as well have plenty of options. I'd really like to have a LB that could cover the QB when he runs for 200 yards a game.

VN Store

Back