Geez! Are Over-doing the WR Thing?

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
We still need 2 or 3 of this type of LB'er. This marsupial often has aggressive behavior and is commonly known for its spine-chilling calls. Moreover, this animal has extremely strong jaws and teeth, allowing it to totally destroy its meal, including bones and fur. Now imagine we had LB'ers with these traits and attitude. They'd be up for the tas, man, so to speak.
1651844377387.png

Last edited:

DaddyChad

We still need 2 or 3 of this type of LB'er. This marsupial often has aggressive behavior and is commonly known for its spine-chilling calls. Moreover, this animal has extremely strong jaws and teeth, allowing it to totally destroy its meal, including bones and fur. Now imagine we4 had LB'ers with these traits and attitude. They'd be up for the tas, man, so to speak.
View attachment 453238
I mean it would be nice to have 2 or 3 Al Wilson type LBers but I don’t think he could play in today’s game. He’s just too damn physical and the game is too soft.

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
I mean it would be nice to have 2 or 3 Al Wilson type LBers but I don’t think he could play in today’s game. He’s just too damn physical and the game is too soft.
Take the penalties while making opposing offense players so scared they can't execute even basic plays.

VN Store