Geaux SEC

It was a pleasure to watch a QB last night that can read a defense make a few plays with his legs. But most importantly NOT over throw a receiver in the end zone time and time again. On both teams !

Oh look, someone trying to start this conversation for the first time ever.

Reactions: RollerVol
I didn't watch LSU all season, but they are incredibly good. It seemed to me that passing accuracy was way off for Clemson. That seemed to be the glaring issue for them.

LSU's receivers are really good, and Burrow never seems to throw the ball to the wrong place, ever. Oh Well. For most of them, it's over. I guess Lawrence comes back next year for another shot at it.

Reactions: RollerVol
Sarcasm. I was being a jerk because I don't understand why we have to keep bringing up that one thing he did 10 years ago that probably a ton of coaches do. He seems like a decent guy who loves LSU and is good got CFB. Need to let things go.
Could you tell us who else the statute of limitations have run out on holding fan grudges against? Glad we have someone here to be the arbiter on such things

Have no problem saying congrats to Joe Burrow and all of his teammates. They truly represented the SEC in a championship manner the hole year. My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.

Personally, I usually don’t root for the rest of the SEC.

Coach Orgeron is a funny guy, and he is obviously doing something right since he is winning big. But a part of me will always remember him slithering out of Knoxville in the middle of the night with Lane Kiffin, leaving our program at the worst possible time . . . and calling our early enrollees and telling them to not go to class the next day so he could bring them to USC. Cheap. Classless. Dishonorable. Unethical.

Yeah, the rest of the country can make him out to be a saint and gush over him all they want, but he get bent as far as I’m concerned.

I hope LSU dominates the west for years to come.

I do too but for what may be a strange reason. It seems for reasons I haven't figured, LSU by and large seem to want to see Tennessee get back to being competitive. Maybe it's the shared Bama dislike or something else. Dare I say mutual respect? Whatever, they seem to have a liking for the UT. Whether it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend or being frenemies, I hope they dominate the west too.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Trevor Lawrence overshot the wide receiver 14 times last night

Might be due to the pass rush. I wouldn't want to be hit those SEC giants either. I'd tell that ball, "You're on your own, get the 'heil' away from me and get rid of it. Getting run into by an SEC defensive end or linebacker who just wants to say "Howdy to your football" is best avoided. The overshoots, therefore, may just be the ball getting gone as ordered. Smart ball. Smarter QB.

Some days you're up, some days you're down
Some days the world is way too loud
Some days your bed won't let you out

Have no problem saying congrats to Joe Burrow and all of his teammates. They truly represented the SEC in a championship manner the hole year. My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.
I am still mad at coach O for drinking all of the red bulls at the Pilot on campus.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Geaux Tigers. Possibly the greatest season in history.
Absolutely.

They beat (rankings are at the time of each game):
#9 Texas
#7 Florida
#9 Auburn
#3 Alabama
#4 Georgia
#4 Oklahoma
#3 Clemson
That's not even counting Texas A&M and Miss State as two of their "easy" games.

Hard to wrap one's head around: 7 of the 15 teams they beat to go 15-0 were Top 10 teams.

Incredible season. The Bayou Tigers deserve every accolade thrown their way this year.

I didn't read the word 'hate' in his post. Why must you exagerate to make a point? Just because Robby 21 does not like what someone does or say, we shouldn't brand them with such a harsh word. I don't like certain foods, politicians, and coaches but I don't 'hate' them....unless brussel sprouts are part of the conversation....:oops:

Hooray!! Someone besides me thinks the word "hate" is overused/misused way too often on this site. (I think in all walks of society)

Never wanted to project hate. Hate is a waste of time. We have to forgive, it’s a choice to forget. Love the double post😂

You quoting my other post here where I said my sin was to forgive and forget? Highest form of flattery, I suppose.
The double post was something you did and appeared on my screen. making me think my reply had somehow vanished so I
reposted. You're welcome.

Last edited:
I like cornbread waffles served with applesauce. BTW, exaggerate is spelled with two "gs" not one. Oh, and folks don't normally eye to eye or the same thing. I got my thinking, you got yours. Want a waffle?

Woodsman, I never 'eye to eye' with folks....I'm glad the spelling police showed up...now where are the grammar police? thanks..I'd rather have a wafle, BTW

Last edited:
Without Joe Burrow LSU will go back to a conservative offense in 2020
They redid their entire playbook and route tree and with the right combination it won them the NC....and now they are going to junk that? They might not have the success they had this year but they aren't getting rid of what got them here. Ed O is dumb but he isn't stupid.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.

He was a deek. He done bad. He has found boudin and is reformed. Blame Kiffin, and feel better about Coach O. Turn your hopes, energy, and expectations towards CJP, the rise of Volunteers football, and a winning record against a formidable LSU team in the coming decades.

Reactions: Robby21
He was a deek. He done bad. He has found boudin and is reformed. Blame Kiffin, and feel better about Coach O. Turn your hopes, energy, and expectations towards CJP, the rise of Volunteers football, and a winning record against a formidable LSU team in the coming decades.
Thanks. Pumping the brakes now.

I actually don't think it's good for the SEC to be so dominant. It's going to make a couple of B12 teams start lobbying to get in. That is, of course, unless it's the Vols doing the dominating, then it is perfectly fine.

VN Store

Back