Geaux SEC

Robby21

Have no problem saying congrats to Joe Burrow and all of his teammates. They truly represented the SEC in a championship manner the hole year. My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.

Reactions: RollerVol
Have no problem saying congrats to Joe Burrow and all of his teammates. They truly represented the SEC in a championship manner the hole year. My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.

That was then, this is now. Why must you cherish hating anyhow?

That was then, this is now. Why must you cherish hate anyhow?

I didn't read the word 'hate' in his post. Why must you exagerate to make a point? Just because Robby 21 does not like what someone does or say, we shouldn't brand them with such a harsh word. I don't like certain foods, politicians, and coaches but I don't 'hate' them....unless brussel sprouts are part of the conversation....:oops:

I didn't read the word 'hate' in his post. Why must you exagerate to make a point? Just because Robby 21 does not like what someone does or say, we shouldn't brand them with such a harsh word. I don't like certain foods, politicians, and coaches but I don't 'hate' them....unless brussel sprouts are part of the conversation....:oops:

I like cornbread waffles served with applesauce. BTW, exaggerate is spelled with two "gs" not one. Oh, and folks don't normally eye to eye or the same thing. I got my thinking, you got yours. Want a waffle?

Reactions: RollerVol
I feel the same way as Robby, but never considered it hate. More my estimation of his character, there is a right and wrong way to do business, O was wrong. Maybe doing what he did should be covered in contracts.

There are degrees in everything. And humans are prone to not admit their fallacies. I don't like the Kiffin-Orge exit conduct either. Despised it to be frank. But that was then and this is now, my sin is I know how to let go. Even forgive and forget though I know some folks hate that too. But that's just me.

Last edited:
I don’t want any of the other SEC teams to do good besides us. I have special conditions on that though. If a SEC team winning helps us. Clemson losing was better for Tennessee because of recruiting. Seeing Lawrence, Rodgers, Dixon, Higgins and Ettiene in that puke orange is sad.

VN Store

Back