Gators have 5 new virus cases

But lets pack the stadium!

Tell that to aTm and Georgia. Florida’s abiding by this silly ass 20% rule. They’ve already ruined my year, I won’t see UF play in person this year for the first time in 31 years. And guess what else, I’m completely immune, having had corona in late July. I have the antibodies. So despite the fact that I can’t acquire or infect anyone, I still can’t go to football games. So yes, pack the swamp, with the thousands of people like me who have already whipped this virus.

Reactions: 508mikey
They need the extra time off, for sure.
Do you think UF finally axes Grantham after this year? He’s a great recruiter, but is subpar as a DC. lol not sure if UF fans would welcome Muschamp back, but he’s what UF is missing right now.

Do you think UF finally axes Grantham after this year? He’s a great recruiter, but is subpar as a DC. lol not sure if UF fans would welcome Muschamp back, but he’s what UF is missing right now.

It’s possible, but I think he’ll get another year since this one has been so weird and unprecedented. I know for the first time since Mullen has been back at UF, he seems really frustrated with Grantham. Remember, Florida had to stave-off the NFL for Grantham the last two years. Maybe it’s time to stand back and let the NFL have him.

And actually, I’d be ok with Muschamp back as DC. But keep him far away from that HC spot.

Don’t forget Dan Quinn is on the market. He was only at UF 1 year, but that was one of the best defenses in UF history. I’d take him back before Muschamp.

Reactions: Credo
It’s possible, but I think he’ll get another year since this one has been so weird and unprecedented. I know for the first time since Mullen has been back at UF, he seems really frustrated with Grantham. Remember, Florida had to stave-off the NFL for Grantham the last two years. Maybe it’s time to stand back and let the NFL have him.
I just know Grantham cost UF against UGA last year. I know the UF offense didn’t play well either, but he made Fromm look great that game. Not sure if Muschamp’s ego could take going back to UF as a DC, but it would be a massive upgrade over Grantham. Ppl like to trash Muschamp, but he’s an elite recruiter and great DC. Not sure how well Quinn would recruit. Imo Muschamp to UF could make UF a contender next year depending on the QB situation.

Reactions: Jaws

The liberal sports media in Gainesville, the Pat Dooley’s and Robbie Andreu’s of the world, have been hounding him about his “crowd size” comments, and he finally relented and apologized “if I offended anyone,” which is ridiculous to me. But alas, they got what they wanted.

This is all STILL about politics.

The liberal sports media in Gainesville, the Pat Dooley’s and Robbie Andreu’s of the world, have been hounding him about his “crowd size” comments, and he finally relented and apologized “if I offended anyone,” which is ridiculous to me. But alas, they got what they wanted.

and it needs to STOP

Orgeron said this morning the following regarding what they’ve learned and tracked about the COVID-19 situation at UF:

“Obviously, 2020, it’s what we’re dealing with,” Orgeron said. “I really think that the safety of the kids is the primary focus this week. If it’s safe for us to play, we’re going to play. If the best thing is for us not to play, we shouldn’t play.”

Mullen, Orgeron weigh in on COVID-19 outbreak, game status

Never apologize. Especially to the Pat Dooley’s, Andreu’s and Dan Wolken’s of the world.

They need to get real about the tracing and testing. A LOT of tests are positive when they should not be.

NY TIMES: Up to 90% Who've Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed! TRUTH: A Whole Lot Worse! (Pt 3/3)

Per article:
As we saw in the previous entry, they also failed to mention that, since any test will have a false positive rate, mass testing will mean that an alarming number of bogus COVID-19 cases will continue to be reported every single day from now til eternity even after the virus has run its course, creating an illusory pandemic that never goes away.

That’s right folks. The CDC issued guidelines for COVID-19 testing that their own research shows are bound to mean that a lot of people not infected by the virus would get back test results falsely saying they were.

Reactions: sjt18 and 508mikey

VN Store

Back