Gator fans smell like **** thread

How many National championships did your "real men playing basketball" get so far? Did you even win any titles this year? Regular season? SEC tourney? NCAA tourney? No? Even when they Vols are a "basketball school", they can't get beyond a sweet 16 finish.

Meh.
We’ve never been a Men’s basketball school.
I don’t think we will win another championship in any sport in my lifetime. We’re that bad.

Kicked your ass twice so you’ve got that going for you.

Tennessee football: Vols dodged a bullet by not hiring Dan Mullen
Article says Dan Mullen is the new Butch Jones of SEC. When I think about It, and watch his goofy self in pressers, and just in the way he carries himself. I think Tn dodged a bullet in not hiring Butch 2.0 aka Dan Mullen. He comes off very goofy, it’s almost like he’s trying to please everyone and he tries way to hard. It like he’s not his own person. Granit, the guy might field one heck of an Offense, but I think we honestly couldn’t have ended up with a better coach. (I include Gruden and Leach in this) I wanted Jon Gruden to be our coach as much as anyone did. And regretfully I’m going to have to eat some crow here and admit my second choice would’ve been Mullen. I mean we went 4-8 last year and we already have the 11th rated class. I think We have gold in CJP. Not only is he not “star hunting” he brings in his own breed of player. He’s the kind of coach that will take a 3 star over a 4 if it fits his mold better. I think The opposite with Jones and Mullen. Dan Mullen finally had a heck of a year last year at MSU and fans (including myself) were thinking he’s our next answer if no Gruden. I’m jacked about our future and am curious to what my fellow Vol fans think about this.
PS: I am new To this site, so if I’m pissing anyone off or doing something incorrect please let me know.
Have a blessed day Vol fans!!!!
Thanks bud! I was gonna blast you until I got to your P.S.! Meh, I think Mullen is no where near the dipstick Butch is.
GBO!!

LG has said that the line was overrated last year so the loses there won’t be a major issue.
Other gator fans I know don’t agree. Like I said several say 8 wins.
Your saying 11?

****Just a reminder. I’m old so my hate is saved for Bama. I actually don’t mind Florida which is bad for a Vol fan....I guess. Jaws is actually my favorite gator on this site that’s why I change his name to schmuck. *******
I agree. The hate for Bama is indescribable. Florida on the other hand is kinda like the annoying little brother, who you used to kick the crap out of, hit puberty, got a good job, the nice sports car and the hot wife.
GBO!!

I agree. The hate for Bama is indescribable. Florida on the other hand is kinda like the annoying little brother, who you used to kick the crap out of, hit puberty, got a good job, the nice sports car and the hot wife.
GBO!!

Only you haven’t consistently kicked the crap out of us in football since the 1960s.

Other than that, your analogy is spot on.

Meh.
We’ve never been a Men’s basketball school.
I don’t think we will win another championship in any sport in my lifetime. We’re that bad.

Kicked your ass twice so you’ve got that going for you.

We had a terrible team this year. You had what was arguably the best Vol team in your "storied" basketball history, and you just got to play one game more than UF did in the NCAA tourny this year. Vols have never achieved anything remotely close to what UF did in basketball, and that is a fact.

We had a terrible team this year. You had what was arguably the best Vol team in your "storied" basketball history, and you just got to play one game more than UF did in the NCAA tourny this year. Vols have never achieved anything remotely close to what UF did in basketball, and that is a fact.

I have a different view.
Sports are entertainment and as such it’s “what have you done lately. We have national championships. In lady’s basketball we have an argument for among the best programs ever. But reality is it’s just something to try and make yourself feel better when you suck. I’m not happy about the lady’s program. They aren’t very good and the history doesn’t make it any better
Last year is ok to talk about but it’s in the past. And now you suck. You can spin it that Tennessee played one more game and history blah blah blah. But the reality is you got smashed twice this year which means we get to say we’re better than you till next year.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
So in conclusion
Tennessee basketball was better than Florida basketball this year and it wasn’t close.
Sucks to be you

Slice,
You using too many big words for a gator. He thinks 'conclusion' is the injury that happens when Grant Williams slam dunks off a gator' forehead.

Let me try the second grade math with him:

Vols won 31 games.

Gators did not win 31 games.

So dim-a-gator, which one is better?

Last edited:
Reactions: FlVols
Slice,
You using too many big words for a gator. He thinks 'conclusion' is the injury that happens when Grant Williams slam dunks off a gator' forehead.

Vols won 31 games.

Losing to vandy?

You must not have been watching
Even the gators beat Vandy this year

Unless you’re too stupid to realize the conversation moved on to basketball.

You are a gator so likely that stupid
Since bbal is officially over for both teams and we are in spring practice, you guys panning on having a winning record against vandy this century?

Since bbal is officially over for both teams and we are in spring practice, you guys panning on having a winning record against vandy this century?

It’s all in how you present data.
For example last time I looked Tennessee was 381-240-33 vs the current sec teams in football. That was a couple years ago. We still have a winning record I’m sure.
You’re interested in Vandy so I looked.
75-33-5 verses Vandy.
13-6 this century.

So once again......you’re stupid

Slice,

Vols won 31 games.

Great, go ahead and hang that "We won 31 games!" banner.

VN Store

Back