Gator fans smell like **** thread

You lost to Kentucky....
After a 4 win team the year before losing to a veteran team that went on to win 10 games and beat mcsorely and psu in bowl game

no shame there, growing pains were expected

still losing to UK UGA and MIZZ not bad at all esp since they beat the **** out of tenn at home, went on the road against msu and won

and of course LSU Mich and FSU

plus the defense stout and offense went from 22ppg to 35ppg yep first year was a major success

Shall we mention the vandy game lol blowout i belive

After a 4 win team the year before losing to a veteran team that went on to win 10 games and beat mcsorely and psu in bowl game

no shame there, growing pains were expected

still losing to UK UGA and MIZZ not bad at all esp since they beat the **** out of tenn at home, went on the road against msu and won

and of course LSU Mich and FSU

plus the defense stout and offense went from 22ppg to 35ppg yep first year was a major success

Shall we mention the vandy game lol blowout i belive

We went 4 - 8 the year before with 0 wins in the SEC.

Good job 👏 beating a team that was overcoming a complete overhaul and a team that didn’t even have time to recruit its own players before the early signing period (which started that year). The same team that ended up beating two ranked teams after a year where they didn’t win a single SEC game.

It’s okay though Tennessee will back their progress up this year and poor Florida will feel the wrath. Btw, CJP got a look at what y’alls offense will be, that’s not good for the Gators going into this year.

U beat char 14-3 but lost 47-21 to UF

gotta disagree dont care about the extra TD u were done by half so obviously it was garbage

Agree. Pruitt said in the post game he had goaline D out on the last TD cause the only glimmer of hope was a stop.

We went 4 - 8 the year before with 0 wins in the SEC.

Good job 👏 beating a team that was overcoming a complete overhaul and a team that didn’t even have time to recruit its own players before the early signing period (which started that year). The same team that ended up beating two ranked teams after a year where they didn’t win a single SEC game.

It’s okay though Tennessee will back their progress up this year and poor Florida will feel the wrath. Btw, CJP got a look at what y’alls offense will be, that’s not good for the Gators going into this year.
Both teams were in similar shape

Mullen and Co just coached em up better

OL specifically they were trash for 3 years pass and run blocking all of sudden theyre bulldozing mfers. Other then QB most import position to have a great coach

Also Scarlett missed the year before, Franks? lol Perine was ok

Pass and Run game non existant but they fixed that

Thats called a hell of a coaching job

Yall didnt improve much last year so really im wondering why would u feel good at the swamp after last year? please explain

Also i like our playmakers vs your D

and our D vs your offense

ya idk what you got but hope since its a new year

Both teams were in similar shape

Mullen and Co just coached em up better

OL specifically they were trash for 3 years pass and run blocking all of sudden theyre bulldozing mfers. Other then QB most import position to have a great coach

Also Scarlett missed the year before, Franks? lol Perine was ok

Pass and Run game non existant but they fixed that

Thats called a hell of a coaching job

Yall didnt improve much last year so really im wondering why would u feel good at the swamp after last year? please explain

Also i like our playmakers vs your D

and our D vs your offense

ya idk what you got but hope since its a new year
You’re an idiot if you think Florida had as little talent as Tennessee last year. It’s not like Mullen walked into a bone dry roster. I won’t deny Mullen being a good play caller and improving the offense. Hell, Tennessee was lifting like winter workouts just to get to playing size all last year. Pruitt even said it was going to be bad that year. Your rhetoric of they were similar is completely false and you’re basing it on previous record alone.

You’re an idiot if you think Florida had as little talent as Tennessee last year. It’s not like Mullen walked into a bone dry roster. I won’t deny Mullen being a good play caller and improving the offense. Hell, Tennessee was lifting like winter workouts just to get to playing size all last year. Pruitt even said it was going to be bad that year. Your rhetoric of they were similar is completely false and you’re basing it on previous record alone.
Franks was seen as garbage. Offense was seen as completely void of playmakers, OL absolute trash esp for a goup that played together so long

Mac's emberrassment against Michigan and Mullen blowing them out says it all lol

Mac squad completely unprepared couldnt score a touchdown on offense

Mullen had his boys swaggin out there bustin heads and having fun

That sir is what u call a fantastic turnaround in one year time

You guys like to think Mullen and Pruitt are equals but Mullen has 10 years now coaching in the sec as the head man Pruitt just finished his first

them orange goggles are thick i guess cuz we both had decent years in 15 and 16 wheels fell off in 18 whats the big difference?

well other then the guy with 10 years exp knew how to get things going faster

Exp matters like it or not. watching saban run practices and meetings aint the same as handling it yourseld

I kept seeing people replying to no one, then I realized it was because Big Boi was posting.

Putting him on ignore will save you all so much time and energy. Take it from me.
go for it then i dont hear the crying

go back to my original post and the one after

yep im the problem lolz yall just prefer rainbows n sunshine i guess every one is a vol

ill try to stay out this section out of respect for those cant converse with rivals

well nice bounce back

Derek Wingo flipped from PSU
Antwaun Jackson from VA

both top 150 guys also Goods the low 4 star DT

yall down the man and talk **** he seems to bounce back like a big FU to all the haters

Love it

and ya after losing Braun and Williams i was down on him too but he is adjusting

just put me on ignore if u cant handle my posts lol

look at the title

now read my post wtf about that makes me a douche

makes u sensitive if anything idk what u seeing

i admitted losing braun and williams sucked while also saying it aint the end of the world after the last week

Mullen just isnt as **** as vols and dawgs like to think

He's basically a top 12 or so coach in the country FACTS bro

if aint all sunshine on here some yall just cant stand it or if god forbid 1 or 2 gators pop up

how disrepectful of me lol yall boys funny

Franks was seen as garbage. Offense was seen as completely void of playmakers, OL absolute trash esp for a goup that played together so long

Mac's emberrassment against Michigan and Mullen blowing them out says it all lol

You guys like to think Mullen and Pruitt are equals but Mullen has 10 years now coaching in the sec as the head man Pruitt just finished his first

them orange goggles are thick i guess cuz we both had decent years in 15 and 16 wheels fell off in 18 whats the big difference?

Exp matters like it or not. watching saban run practices and meetings aint the same as handling it yourseld
Last time you were this enthusiastically trollish this far ahead of actual football being played? Trucks got pulled by ducks and you were dead silent for a calendar year. So carry on. 😎

Last time you were this enthusiastically trollish this far ahead of actual football being played? Trucks got pulled by ducks and you were dead silent for a calendar year. So carry on. 😎
this my first time here since nsd and how is this trolling? i asked for an explaination for saying your gonna kick our ass in the swamp we return a ton and finished 7th in the country while going into yr 2 of the system

what did yall do last year to give u such great confidence? serious question u got no dobbs hell who is the QB JG? im assuming

also ya yall beat our ass i ate my crow once my ban was up

yall were talking the big **** so i got a little too hype appleby bum ass got a 20 pt lead at half oh well no shame here

seriously help me out who are the top 3 WRs and top 2 RBs TE

are you depending on freshmen OL

etc

Hey we should get an idea how good UF is week 0 vs miami

Last edited:
this my first time here since nsd and how is this trolling? i asked for an explaination for saying your gonna kick our ass in the swamp we return a ton and finished 7th in the country while going into yr 2 of the system

what did yall do last year to give u such great confidence? serious question u got no dobbs hell who is the QB JG? im assuming

yall were talking the big **** so i got a little too hype appleby bum ass got a 20 pt lead at half oh well no shame here

etc

Miami is doo doo

Your ability to communicate seems to be very primitive as does your knowledge of football. When you develop the ability to have logical thoughts and are able to express them, your posts may be more appreciated.

Reactions: jp1 and butchna
lol easy way out

no real reason to expect huge improvent because u didnt show it on the field last yr getting better week after week

you just hope for that this yr jmo pretty obvious

why is it so hard to be real last year that was my mantra just keep improving week to week and make felepe and the O better ill be happy

Your ability to communicate seems to be very primitive as does your knowledge of football. When you develop the ability to have logical thoughts and are able to express them, your posts may be more appreciated.

When the natty lite causes a swollen belly, the jorts become too tight and it cuts off the blood flow to their @$$/brain.

lev.gif

turn to a english teacher when u got no response

just keep it real were hoping for a surprise season and better play on both sides

i was able to go into not expecting much didnt expect to beat u guys definitely didnt expect to beat miss st

esp after kentucky loss but they went on the rd and got the W's

etc

My apologies. You’re respectfully talking football on another team’s board...how could our mean ole mods have ever banned you? You act like we’re a collective in bragging about beating your azz in the Swamp. Maybe if another team’s fans get you so triggered, you shouldn’t subject yourself to their message board? Read more project less and all your heartfelt questions about our roster will be addressed. Resume clown troll activities. 😴

peace i was looking for real answers about the optimism its either non existant or just wanna talk ****

but it is funny so many believe pruitt and mullen are somehow equals and 10 years exp is meh

i was genuinely interested with chaney coming but yall are very predictable see me attack

also who cares who's board it is if this is trolling ok but i reacted to being to called a douche after a civil comment

so sensitive

peace i was looking for real answers about the optimism its either non existant or just wanna talk ****
Quit lying. You ran out of Ritalin and are running on leftover bathtub crank fumes. Search secking’s posts if you ever get a genuine interest in having a football dialogue with us...instead of this fail.

Quit lying. You ran out of Ritalin and are running on leftover bathtub crank fumes. Search secking’s posts if you ever get a genuine interest in having a football dialogue with us...instead of this fail.
lol ok but u sure know me i actually just called to take the day off so peace

really would of been nice if somebody without a vag came in lmk what the spring looked like with chaney did darryll taylor look like a beast

also freshmen but what ever u wanna act high n mighty in ur meth mountain area haha

but it is funny so many believe pruitt and mullen are somehow equals and 10 years exp is meh

The optimism lies in the second year of Pruitt's system and the fact that he's surrounded himself with amazing coaches who obviously see something in him.

Our strength and conditioning was atrocious. They seem to be killing it now. Bigger, stronger, faster is never a bad thing.

You say the talent was even, but did you not have five players drafted to our nought? It's pretty simple. If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot like we are want to do with the Gators then we should do well. I don't think Mullen is a bad coach, but I think Pruitt has more upside.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

VN Store

Back