Gator fans smell like **** thread

i was def interested to hear how crouch, morris and rest of early entry guys looked

crouch is an impressive specimen

The optimism lies in the second year of Pruitt's system and the fact that he's surrounded himself with amazing coaches who obviously see something in him.

Our strength and conditioning was atrocious. They seem to be killing it now. Bigger, stronger, faster is never a bad thing.

You say the talent was even, but did you not have five players drafted to our nought? It's pretty simple. If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot like we are want to do with the Gators then we should do well. I don't think Mullen is a bad coach, but I think Pruitt has more upside.
true
Polite played DT under Mac new staff had drop 40lbs made him first team all sec
Chauncey got trucked weekly last yr apparenty he learned to tackle
Vosean took horrible angles all year but fixed that played great

the improvement those guys made was amazing along with the OL

i meant going into the season the teams were not much different except coaching exp

😅 UF fans trying to convince themselves that Fl is elite.
Here's a hint and try to follow along, I'll use small words.

TN has been one of the poorest performing teams in the entire SEC. If you are forced to go to our board to talk smack, because everyone else has kicked your ass too recently, you're not elite, you're "special".

I know, I used more than 2 syllables at times, here you go.
Dictionary.com Is The World’s Favorite Online Dictionary

yall get rustled up so easy smh cant even talk football

elite? hell no

had a fantastic year one? hell ya

7th place finish in coaches poll says thats a fact

and im not talking smack dude wow yall just say what ever to fit the narrative

12 hours here and already with the bs

im out cry babies

minus scienceteaching u actually brought something other "get off our board err!!"

You’re the one on a filibuster. Let us know when you’re getting ready to crash.
right now cuz yall aint **** to say

except get off the board and let us get back to our circle smh

again thanks science the one guy who didnt act like a child

sorry the thread title attracted me

have a good day except the guy above he seems like a real well.....

I like big boi but F*** Danny Mullins and F*** the flowrida gaytas
Jort wearing sister loving mutha Fu**as
i have no prob with this

but its like everyone jumps on the bandwagon to attack lol

seriously go back to 24 my first few posts are vert civil then im called a douche no reason and it went from there

how do i put butchna on ignore hes not even worth a sentence cant talk football with anybody but vols i guess

ill officially be gone but how did Crouch, Morris, and the WR look in spring out of the new guys

basically wondering the standouts on offense and defense over spring ball too(whole team) did Taylor emerge as an elite looking pass rusher he def flashed in 18

Roman Harrison will be very good DE too imo kids super underrated ie Zuniga

Last edited:
peace i was looking for real answers about the optimism its either non existant or just wanna talk ****

but it is funny so many believe pruitt and mullen are somehow equals and 10 years exp is meh
Why are you optimistic? Your offensive line will probably be pretty bad this year and you lost some good players to the draft. I see you guys taking a small step back

right now cuz yall aint **** to say

except get off the board and let us get back to our circle smh

again thanks science the one guy who didnt act like a child

sorry the thread title attracted me

have a good day except the guy above he seems like a real well.....
I’d hope you’d have the most horrible day but I’m sure God takes care of that on a daily basis. 😎 Come on back if you ever wanna try again...cuz we told you once you sumbisch we’re the best that’s ever been! 🎶

Why are you optimistic? Your offensive line will probably be pretty bad this year and you lost some good players to the draft. I see you guys taking a small step back
well that group that was good last year had played together for years and thanks to Hevesy dude get them boys right

Its still 3 guys that played a good bit coming back also theres a bunch of guys that have been in the program for a couple not exactly green

defense lost 3 guys really Polite who is replaced by Zuniga who has like 20 sacks in his career also Jon Greenard who im excited to see had 7 sacks 15 tfl as soph before getting hurt in 18

Chauncey is replaced by Trey Dean who played a ton last yr

Vosean was great but we got Hopper or Burney to fill his shoes

the whole team is vert high on Burney

Plus the frosh coming in but ya if pruitt attacks that OL and forces turnovers of course u can win

see the difference between UK and Michigan? enormous

i have no prob with this

but its like everyone jumps on the bandwagon to attack lol

seriously go back to 24 my first few posts are vert civil then im called a douche no reason and it went from there

how do i put butchna on ignore hes not even worth a sentence cant talk football with anybody but vols i guess

ill officially be gone but how did Crouch, Morris, and the WR look in spring out of the new guys

basically wondering the standouts on offense and defense over spring ball too(whole team) did Taylor emerge as an elite looking pass rusher he def flashed in 18

Roman Harrison will be very good DE too imo kids super underrated ie Zuniga
Click on my avi and it has an ignore feature. secking and some other posters have no issues on this board AND fully root for their teams without having to use asterisks. And btw? Your next NON-BUTCHERED attempt of a sentence will be your first. 😉

Last edited:
well that group that was good last year had played together for years and thanks to Hevesy dude get them boys right

Its still 3 guys that played a good bit coming back also theres a bunch of guys that have been in the program for a couple not exactly green

defense lost 3 guys really Polite who is replaced by Zuniga who has like 20 sacks in his career also Jon Greenard who im excited to see had 7 sacks 15 tfl as soph before getting hurt in 18

Chauncey is replaced by Trey Dean who played a ton last yr

Vosean was great but we got Hopper or Burney to fill his shoes

the whole team is vert high on Burney

Plus the frosh coming in but ya if pruitt attacks that OL and forces turnovers of course u can win
Hopper is good. As far as oline, just because they’ve been there for a while doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be good. I remember reading that they looked bad in the spring and I thought they looked bad in the spring game.

Hopper is good. As far as oline, just because they’ve been there for a while doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be good. I remember reading that they looked bad in the spring and I thought they looked bad in the spring game.
i agree the transformation he did with a very bad OL with bad habits set over three years, i believe they got a great OL coach

Buchanan, Bleich, Heggie are the 3 with good exp

Left Tackle
Stone Forsythe
Richard Gouraige
Left Guard
Brett Heggie
Ethan White
Center
Nick Buchanan
Tanner Rowell OR Kingsley Eguakun
Right Guard
Chris Bleich
T.J. Moore
William Harrod
Right Tackle
Jean Delance
Michael Tarquin'

their inexperienced but plenty talent Delance tranfered from Texas he was a composite 95 and Gouriage bout the same

Hoping Gouriage and tarquin can step in later on but delance and forsythe start imo

ESPN tabbed Burney as breakout player for UF id agree him Dean or Greenard also chatfield

Last edited:
alright guys dont wanna upset anyone else talking football LOL wow pansies

would of liked to learn more about potential breakout players for yall but it seems impossible

how dare i be here lol it was round kiffin i joined so i got seniority haha

Since this has nothing to do with Joel Williams, nor UT recruiting in general, mods maybe we could split this discussion off into an "around the NCAA" thread. Maybe title it "Pathetic gators try desperately to defend their head coach to Tennessee fans that don't give a damn."
no need

alright guys dont wanna upset anyone else talking football LOL wow pansies

would of liked to learn more about potential breakout players for yall but it seems impossible

how dare i be here lol it was round kiffin i joined so i got seniority haha
Eric gray, Henry T, Elijah Simmons, savion Williams. Those are new comers that could make a huge impact.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
lol ok but u sure know me i actually just called to take the day off so peace

really would of been nice if somebody without a vag came in lmk what the spring looked like with chaney did darryll taylor look like a beast

also freshmen but what ever u wanna act high n mighty in ur meth mountain area haha

So you want us to base assessment on our team from what the spring looked like when our players went against our own team and ran a vanilla offense......

What I will tell you is our players all finally look like they should physically and you can tell that our guys are all bought into the program. You will not see an offensive line where our guys don’t all weigh 290 - 300+.

I’m not sold on JG as our QB but our staff knows what they are doing and if he doesn’t produce they will replace him.

But anyways everything looks better the players look comfortable in their positions.

This is the reason for the optimism of our board. We are realists however and expect a decent season but not crazy, although we would take a crazy winning season.

Civil enough for you? Also, I will always say we will beat the Gators because I hate them. I also do think we beat them this year.

VN Store

Back