Gator fans smell like **** thread

That’s a severely flawed argument, but your opinions are noted.

UF is a **** program...UT and UF are comparable programs...UF will fire Mullen in three years (one year down, only two more to go) if he doesn’t win the East.

I actually think it will be year 4. 3 more to go less if he doesn’t improve over last year

I actually think it will be year 4. 3 more to go less if he doesn’t improve over last year
And again
I wish we had that same attitude.
Have you seen what’s happened to our once grate lady Vols basketball team.
We actually have people who think she needs more time

Hard to argue with that this past Saturday. Beat a miserable UGA team at home, as an 11 point favorite, and the Gators are safely in, despite a likely upcoming loss versus LSU and an absolutely certain loss at Kentucky to close out the regular season.

Now the Gators find themselves in desperate straights. Either beat LSU a second time (unlikely) or they might need two wins in the SEC tournament to make it into the field of 68.

Really no excuse for how unfocused they were Saturday. That is on White.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
As if UF had any championship aspirations whatsoever headed into 2018.

Nice attempt to minimize UF exceeding expectations while UT missed a bowl game after losing to Vandy again.
You all finished the season super overrated. A complete add whooping to Ky, should have lost to Vandy... but ya y’all are sure a top ten program lol

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You all finished the season super overrated. A complete add whooping to Ky, should have lost to Vandy... but ya y’all are sure a top ten program lol

Yes, after outscoring Vandy 24-6 in the second half, somehow UF still “should have” lost.

And don’t forget about South Carolina. We “should have” lost to them too...because fourth quarter comebacks are proof UF “should have” lost. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatorsec
And again
I wish we had that same attitude.
Have you seen what’s happened to our once grate lady Vols basketball team.
We actually have people who think she needs more time

If there’s one sport UF doesn’t care about, its women’s basketball...only sport without an SEC title...and even we would have fired Holly by now.

Mike White, you’re on notice.

I applaud all you Martha Truckers that aren't bowing down and suckin up to the Gators like some of the other closet gator fans with "Vol" in their screen name.

ANd that is coming from Behr....a man who convinced that Steve 'The Old Ball Sack" Spur is a Q-U-I-T-T-E-R!

Y’all suck and smell and we don’t want you in Neyland. We got the better coach by far, and this certainly will be proven. Pruitt would’ve finished top 5 at UF last year, but he would never accept a job where he would have to put his family in a horrible situation like....Gainesville

Y’all suck and smell and we don’t want you in Neyland. We got the better coach by far, and this certainly will be proven. Pruitt would’ve finished top 5 at UF last year, but he would never accept a job where he would have to put his family in a horrible situation like....Gainesville
And if Dan was at UT he would have beaten vandy and won the bowl game

And if Dan was at UT he would have beaten vandy and won the bowl game
Meh.
I think Dan is good enough to have been here Longer than he will be at Florida. There are a lot of kids that did not buy in and don’t want to work hard at Tennessee. That would not have changed for Dan Mullen.

Sucks needing to win a 1 p.m. game on a Thursday to make the dance. White needs to recruit some 4 and 5 position players. We've got plenty of guards.

VN Store

Back