Gator fans smell like **** thread

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
Wasn’t counting this year. Next four of five=win
So, if UF is lucky enough to beat you guys in Gainesville next season, Pruitt will win the next four...based on your math.

Just want to make sure I max out that celebration and get completely turnt if we win this season, because there’s a very good chance...based on your math...UF won’t see another win against UT until sometime after 2023.

Last edited:

Orangeslice13

Wishing I was..knee deep in the water somewhere
So, if UF is lucky enough to beat you guys in Gainesville next season, Pruitt will win the next four...based on your math.

Just want to make sure I max out that celebration and get completely turnt if we win this season, because there’s a very good chance...based on your math...UF won’t see another win against UT until sometime after 2023.
Meh.
We have a habit of not being able to beat you guys even when we should. The last few years we should have won more than we lost under Butch. I don’t blame butch because it happened under everyone else all the way back to Fulmer.
I have no idea if Pruitt is the guy to change that. If we do beat you I’m sure luck will be involved. Maybe you’ll miss the game winning fg this time.

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
Is it just me or does it feel like we’re a couple of B teams arguing about who sucks the least?
Last I checked, one team beat the other by 26 on the road and finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

The other team is not named Florida.

But you could still be right, so maybe it’s not just you.

VN Store

Sponsors