Gator fans smell like **** thread

Too quiet in here. Have the gator faithful dialed back the NC playoff aspirations so soon?

Or have you come to terms with 0-12 for the upcoming season?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
And let us review again...how did those two NC teams do in KnoxVegas BaaaaaaaaabbbbbYYY????

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Too quiet in here. Have the gator faithful dialed back the NC playoff aspirations so soon?

Or have you come to terms with 0-12 for the upcoming season?

I think we are 2-3 years from winning the East. Georiga is that far ahead of the rest of the SECe pack.

It was incredible because of the grammatical error within a post about hoping someone was smart enough to avoid a noon kickoff.

It was getting late and i suck at multitasking. My apologies for triggering the grammar police.

I had a simple jack moment.

Last edited:
If the game gets moved, we will have 3 bye weeks and plenty of time to iron out the first game kinks.
That game should be a night game

I believe In Pruitt way more then Mullen, Mullen had it WAY easier his first year. Pruitt is now getting his players and will out coach Mullen 80% of the next 5 years

Wasn’t counting this year. Next four of five=win

So, if UF is lucky enough to beat you guys in Gainesville next season, Pruitt will win the next four...based on your math.

Just want to make sure I max out that celebration and get completely turnt if we win this season, because there’s a very good chance...based on your math...UF won’t see another win against UT until sometime after 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatorsec
So, if UF is lucky enough to beat you guys in Gainesville next season, Pruitt will win the next four...based on your math.

Just want to make sure I max out that celebration and get completely turnt if we win this season, because there’s a very good chance...based on your math...UF won’t see another win against UT until sometime after 2023.

Meh.
We have a habit of not being able to beat you guys even when we should. The last few years we should have won more than we lost under Butch. I don’t blame butch because it happened under everyone else all the way back to Fulmer.
I have no idea if Pruitt is the guy to change that. If we do beat you I’m sure luck will be involved. Maybe you’ll miss the game winning fg this time.

VN Store

Back