Gator fans smell like **** thread

I know many seem to hate it and they don't wear the combo much, but I really like Florida's blue jersey/orange pants combo.

I didn’t know it was in NASCAR.

Yep, Jumpman sponsors Denny Hamlin.

nb2gbb.jpg

2rdvnkn.jpg

So far Mullen has killed it with Transfers

Jefferson, Grimes, Schuler and now this kid can step in and give us a lot of the production that will be missed with Polite leaving

Awesome

Reactions: Jaws
So far Mullen has killed it with Transfers

Jefferson, Grimes, Schuler and now this kid can step in and give us a lot of the production that will be missed with Polite leaving

Awesome

Right on the money. Jefferson and Grimes were the equivalent of adding two 5-star recruits at WR, and Shuler became our best interior D-lineman. Don’t forget Marlon Dunlap as well. He transferred from North Carolina and provided good depth at DT this year. Also, Jean Delance transferred from Texas. He’s a o-lineman and I believe sat out this year. He may make noise on the o-line this year.

And finally, you’re right about Greenard. Polite our, here comes this dude to replace. Mullen is dialed-in.

Right on the money. Jefferson and Grimes were the equivalent of adding two 5-star recruits at WR, and Shuler became our best interior D-lineman. Don’t forget Marlon Dunlap as well. He transferred from North Carolina and provided good depth at DT this year. Also, Jean Delance transferred from Texas. He’s a o-lineman and I believe sat out this year. He may make noise on the o-line this year.

And finally, you’re right about Greenard. Polite our, here comes this dude to replace. Mullen is dialed-in.
Greenard and Zuniga make for a fantastic duo at DE next year

They bring returning production, talent, leadership, etc everything you want

Also gives guys like Chatfield, Moon, Summerall, Diabate etc more time to learn

But I am hopeful both of Chatfield or Moon step up and be very good piece of the rotation

Also excited about guys like Amari Burney and James Houston

They’re replacing guys who played great for us in 2018 in Chauncey and Vosean but I think both will be ready to go from jump next year

Also getting Marco back plus adding studs like Steele and hopefully Elam

And if they can figure out a good Safety rotation between Davis, Stewart, Stiner, Huggins etc you have the the potential on defense in year 2 under Grantham

Reactions: Jaws
We like it here as well, we are setting shop, soon we will be asking if we can get dedicated Florida sub-section under around NCAA

VN Store

Back