Gator fans smell like **** thread

Agreed gonna be good competition at QB next year

Jalon Jones is 6’3” 215 and runs a legit 4.45 40 he’s gonna be a true freshmen but his running abilities will be by far better then everyone else and the dmv has produced some very good gators i got high hopes for this kid down the road I believe he’s gonna be a beast under Mullen

Doubt he starts but I’m not counting him out

Reactions: Jaws
Qb will be the least worried position under Mullen, he just needs to pick up on the recruiting front but the qbs will play lights out

Franks has the most TDs thrown since Tebow was here

Qb will be the least worried position under Mullen, he just needs to pick up on the recruiting front but the qbs will play lights out

Franks has the most TDs thrown since Tebow was here
Defense is hitting big needs OL LB and DB

Black, Diabate N Hopper could make insane LB group and trust Mullen will have solid D around LB

Defense is hitting big needs OL LB and DB

Black, Diabate N Hopper could make insane LB group and trust Mullen will have solid D around LB

Yep. Need to find a pash rush replacement for Polite too. If Zuniga comes back that will be big.

That Louisville transfer could fill in the role, waiting for final confirmation of his transfer

Another example of Mullen and his staff being on the ball. They had needs at WR last year, so they go out and sure things up in a big way with transfers Trevon Grimes and Van Jefferson. This year, they need a rush end and before bowls have even been played they’ve added a big time transfer at DE. They’re killing it with transfers and they’re starting to kill it with recruiting, especially that 2020 class with 4 and 5 star Florida kids.

Another example of Mullen and his staff being on the ball. They had needs at WR last year, so they go out and sure things up in a big way with transfers Trevon Grimes and Van Jefferson. This year, they need a rush end and before bowls have even been played they’ve added a big time transfer at DE. They’re killing it with transfers and they’re starting to kill it with recruiting, especially that 2020 class with 4 and 5 star Florida kids.
I am still in wait and see mode for cruitng, they are filling the holes that are needed. We need someone to transfer for the safety position, that’s a big need right now

Hevesy the first good OL coach in Gainesville since Adazio

Such a tough hire to make fans don’t even know he’ll Trickett brought down Jimbo at. FSU a position coach ruined a HC

They were good in 2013 luckily but that was it and he was done

Agree with orange slice. Time to change the thread title on this one. Anyone want to present some ideas to freak?

Reactions: Gatornator
Agree with orange slice. Time to change the thread title on this one. Anyone want to present some ideas to freak?
Trailers and Mullets

BTW.....Jumping all over UF as a six pt dog vs Michigan.

Last edited:
Dan Mullen is a very good coach but, come on. You’re gonna wear Jordan Condcords with that?!!

Plus pops doesn’t need the pants.
4D250816-A267-41A0-9985-545F35385869.jpeg

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Dan Mullen is a very good coach but, come on. You’re gonna wear Jordan Condcords with that?!!

Plus pops doesn’t need the pants.
View attachment 183560

I ain’t telling that dude what he should or shouldn’t wear. His arms are about as thick as his kid’s thighs.

And Mullen is an admitted sneakerhead...as a recovering sneakerhead I can relate.

I ain’t telling that dude what he should or shouldn’t wear. His arms are about as thick as his kid’s thighs.

And Mullen is an admitted sneakerhead...as a recovering sneakerhead I can relate.

I was once a sneaker head myself. Never had those Jordan’s, always wanted them though. I just don’t think I would try and pull off that ensemble. I think Nike owns Cole Haan now, maybe wear something like that with his apprarent black pants and brown belt. I’m not gay, I’m really not . Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I was once a sneaker head myself. Never had those Jordan’s, always wanted them though. I just don’t think I would try and pull off that ensemble. I think Nike owns Cole Haan now, maybe wear something like that with his apprarent black pants and brown belt. I’m not gay, I’m really not . Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Brown belt was a bad idea with that dad ensemble.

AJ3 and AJ13 were my favorites.

VN Store

Back