Gary Danielson

Honestly, I think Danielson and others use the broadcasting booth to send messages to the opposing coaches.
Every single game Danielson calls, he points things out that coaches need to look for in upcoming plays.
Constantly pointing out open recivers and backs, saying the other coaches need to watch for that when they run the same play next time.
He's done it at least twice in the game so far, pointing out that UF booth needs to watch for the RB to be open on a wheel route.
Not ONCE has he said the same thing about a UT play.

Not just this game, I've noticed him doing it numerous times over the years.
I hate when UT plays on CBS, means that Danielson is calling the game.

Makes me wonder if maybe somewhere in the past a Vol slept with his girlfriend or some such. :p:p

With all due respect to you but coaches in the booth probably saw it before Danielson. Both Florida offensive coaches AND Tennessee’s defensive coaches see it. Danielson makes it sound like only Florida had coaches see it.

I do know what Floridas coaches saw. They saw their DBs get burned bad by McCoy. And Tennessee go 99 yds in the last min of the first half for the lead.

Reactions: Vol4life2
With all due respect to you but coaches in the booth probably saw it before Danielson. Both Florida offensive coaches AND Tennessee’s defensive coaches see it. Danielson makes it sound like only Florida had coaches see it.

I do know what Floridas coaches saw. They saw their DBs get burned bad by McCoy. And Tennessee go 99 yds in the last min of the first half for the lead.
I hope OUR defensive coaches saw OUR ENTIRE defense get burned in the last 4 minutes of the game to make what was a beating into a nailbiter.

really? Gary has how much to do with any outcome of any game!

He doesn’t directly - but continuous negative comments from broadcasters continue to perpetuate issues, problems, ineptitude, etc… which can impact perception and recruiting. All UT fans want is fairness. Yes we threw stuff vs Ole Miss, they threw stuff at us in baskeball couple of years before. Does the coverage and continuation of the story and impacts remain equal? Don’t underestimate it Hitler brainwashed a whole country and led to WWII. Perception and marketing are tools in the bag. They impact the building.

How about Verne Lundquist and his "hob nail boot" crap. Verne is revered cuz he's old. His play by play consisted of "oh boy." No description of the play...just "oh boy." I don't hate Verne but towards the end it was pretty bad.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Honestly, I think Danielson and others use the broadcasting booth to send messages to the opposing coaches.
Every single game Danielson calls, he points things out that coaches need to look for in upcoming plays.
Constantly pointing out open recivers and backs, saying the other coaches need to watch for that when they run the same play next time.
He's done it at least twice in the game so far, pointing out that UF booth needs to watch for the RB to be open on a wheel route.

Makes me wonder if maybe somewhere in the past a Vol slept with his girlfriend or some such. :p:p
Who killed Kennedy & did we land on the moon? I’m not a Danielson fan either. I do think he tries to call a fair game. Even when the opposing team is getting there a$$ handed to them he still has positive things to say about their team.

How about Verne Lundquist and his "hob nail boot" crap. Verne is revered cuz he's old. His play by play consisted of "oh boy." No description of the play...just "oh boy." I don't hate Verne but towards the end it was pretty bad.[/QUOTe
Verne was bad.

How about Verne Lundquist and his "hob nail boot" crap. Verne is revered cuz he's old. His play by play consisted of "oh boy." No description of the play...just "oh boy." I don't hate Verne but towards the end it was pretty bad.
Vern sucked Donkey dong as well as Tim Tebow

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Verne Lundquist was great calling the Dallas Cowboys games from 1972-1983 but that was the last time he was great.

Sure they do,it is obvious

Just watching the Vandy/Bama Game, and Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers were discussing the other games from today. They mentioned Tennessee and Florida being the first win we had over the Gators since 2016.. One of them stated " You don't think Tennessee fans will overreact to this 4-0 start do ya?" :mad: I prayed he choked on his own spit!
We didn’t tear down the goalposts & carry them down the street. TN fans acted like winners yesterday. Proud of my Vol bros & sisters.

VN Store

Back