Gary Danielson

You can stick a fork in Gary.No more SEC after this year!Hooray!He can go be the resident loser for the little ten(12).

Reactions: mpfvol
Just watching the Vandy/Bama Game, and Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers were discussing the other games from today. They mentioned Tennessee and Florida being the first win we had over the Gators since 2016.. One of them stated " You don't think Tennessee fans will overreact to this 4-0 start do ya?" :mad: I prayed he choked on his own spit!

Just watching the Vandy/Bama Game, and Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers were discussing the other games from today. They mentioned Tennessee and Florida being the first win we had over the Gators since 2016.. One of them stated " You don't think Tennessee fans will overreact to this 4-0 start do ya?" :mad: I prayed he choked on his own spit!
They build up Tennessee's opponents then they downplay Tennessee's opponents when Tennessee beats them.

I started to be pissed at him when he changed his mind and said the throw by AR was not past the line, after initially saying it was

then the replay showed he was correct, so I got over it

I give him credit for saying we likely scored on the TD late in the game on the goal line that the refs did not overturn (but should have!)

My opinion is that he says exactly what he thinks and does not GAS what anyone thinks about it, which rubs some thin skinned SEC fans (there are a **** ton of these, the vast majority it seems sometimes) the wrong way

Its the whole "my team is right no matter what and yours is wrong no matter what" crowd, which is a lot and perhaps even the majority

in MO

He said Tennessee is a better team than Florida at the end....which surprised me.....but seriously...he was wearing a Florida tie. He knows what he's doing there.

Reactions: Samthebam

Jordan will never be his brother

VN Store

Back