Gary Danielson

No he did not. He was pulling for Florida the whole game. Never pointed out Florida holding on nearly every play. I don't think they got called once for offensive holding. On the other hand they made us score twice. The difference between this team and past teams is they just scored on the next play instead of getting mad and quitting. Kind of like in your face! So they took 2 scores off the board and we scored on the next play..lol!
He called out horse collar twice and was complementary of Hendon.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Lol no. The forum is full a conspiracies against UT😂

Oh I know, but dang it's egregious how biased that guy is.
It's like he's stealing our signs in a baseball game it's so bad.
Been watching him do it for years.
I'm sure he does it every game he calls, but I only watch his biased ass when the Vols are on CBS.

No he did not. He was pulling for Florida the whole game. Never pointed out Florida holding on nearly every play. I don't think they got called once for offensive holding. On the other hand they made us score twice. The difference between this team and past teams is they just scored on the next play instead of getting mad and quitting. Kind of like in your face! So they took 2 scores off the board and we scored on the next play..lol!
He called out horse collar twice and was complementary of Hendon.
He called out to no calls for horse collars and complemented Hendon all game.

He was actually wearing an orange, white and blue striped tie. Both teams colors.

Don't wear the colors of EITHER team you're announcing if you want to be seen as impartial....

Was green an option? Turquoise?

Sure they were.... he just doesn't want to be seen as "impartial"

He’s reaching Verne Lundquist levels of not remembering names and game events. At one point he claimed small only had 1 rushing attempt when he had at least a handful, one like 2 plays earlier.

VN Store

Back